𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 🌊✨

|y/n pov|
"uhm..Hello?"
I heard a voice that sounded like it was coming from behind me. I, quite frankly startled, whipped my head around to see a guy. a CUTE guy. my mind immediately went into panic mode. oh no. oh no.oh no. what do i say?!?
"it's not nice to stare you know" the mystery cute guy said, his hand on the back of his neck with a slight blush. "o-oh! my bad. you just kinda scared me that's all." oh my god. i'm so stupid now he thinks i'm a creep! "Oh i'm sorry! I came up to you because you didn't look too familiar.. everyone in the city is kind of close knit so it's unusual to see someone you don't know." ohhhh. that made a whole lot more sense. "well my name is y/n. What about you mystery boy?" "𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲, nice to meet you."
...
I decided to ask steven if he wanted to hang out since it was only around 4 and i had nothing better to do. The smile on his face when i suggested that was indescribable. "Of course!" he held out his hand to help me stand up. The minute i felt my hand touch his you could see the slightest tint of red on my face. As i stood up to put my shoes on, he asked "Do you wanna go to funland?" i felt my face get warm while my mind went all over the place thinking of what that was. i immediately thought, no y/n you met him like 5 minutes ago it problem just some park. I decided to ask anyway. "whats funland??" "Oh! i forgot your new here, my bad. Well funland is kind of an amusement park." oh thank GOD. I knew it. i felt my face cool down. Okay y/n.. now all you have to do is hope you don't mess up at this amusement park thing so you two become friends. don't show him your gem so he doesn't think your weird.
.....

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ see yuu next chappy lil buns~