Chapter Three

"Get out! We need to be quick, I wann get this done and over with. " I laughed, shoving Aizawa into the isle of the bus. H merely grunted as he hit the floor. We both scrambled up and out of the bus.

"Hey be carefu-" Aizawa began to warn but I shushed him as I joined Deku in walking to the Entrance of the location.

"This will be a great way to prove our worth to the pro heroes! They will all be watching from the shows and I have to-" Deku rambled.

"Deku, shut it. This will be fine." I groaned. I heard a gasp, causing me to look up just in time to be thrown to the ground by an explosion, "GAHH1" I screamed, trying to use my gravity quark to save me, but only ended up slamming into a rock.

"What are you doing here! Leave the students alone!" I could hero Aizawa yell, I could hear his scarf unravelling as I placed a shaky hand on the rock trying to pull myself up. Only to get pushed into the rock by an intense splash of water, shivering I placed a protective bubble around myself, using one of my quarks. I stumbled to my feet, wiping blood away from my forehead. I could see Aizawa fighting some guy with a quark similar to allmights. I was about to help him when I heard a ear bursting scream, coming from mina. I sighed and flew myself as fast as I could to find her, I saw villains everywhere!

Zooming around, I scanned my surroundings frantically, as mina continued to scream. When I found her, she was getting tossed around by a villain with a lightening quark, his muscles clenching with every blast. I Swept him off his feet by striking him with my lightening quark, mimicking his, making him think he merely misfired. This way, he wouldn't even know I was there. Mina locked eyes with me, though I put a finger to my mouth, silencing her.

The villain got cocky and kicked mina, so I punched him from behind using my strength. He was knocked unconscious, leaving me and mina surrounded by villains. Angry villains.

"Blake! Blake where are you?" I heard Aizaawa call to me desperately, he didn't sound hurt so I wasn't too alarmed. I couldn't reaponds, seeing as we were surrounded and screaming would only alert more villains of where we are. My quarks are being overused.

" Mina! Get on my back quick!" I scream as I make eye contact with her "What wh-"

I become desperate as I screech "JUST DO IT MINA!"

She seems startled, but does as I say and hops on my back, I immediately float us into the air. Panting, I flew us to deku, who seemed to be having no difficulty.

"Deku stay with mina, I have to see if anyone else needs assistance," I gurgled, spitting blood from my mouth.

"Ahh okay, p-please be safe!" Deku yelled to me as I flew away.

I could hear Ururaka and Bakugo fighting bad guys in the distance, as I was flying to them my shield came down and a blast shoved me out of the sky, I tried to activate my quarks but a dart lodged in my shoulder seemed to stop that from happening. Cursing, I lifted it painfully out of my shoulder. Rubbing the area before being kicked In the knees from behind.

"Not so strong now are you princess?" I could hear her familiar voice. That woman from the classroom. SHee stood with her knee on my back, before adding more force, forcing me onto my stomache.

I struggled, trying to blast her, but merely knocking her off balance, allowing me to stand. Limping, I turned to face her. She was already standing when I looked to her. I punched her, causing her nose to go crooked, I smiled before she gripped something from her pocket and came at me. I didn't have much time to react before she had her three inch knife lodged into my side.

I screamed. Loud, may I add.

I dropped to my knees again gripping the now dropped handle. She raised her hand at a man standing beside her and within seconds my screams were silenced. My mouth wide with pain and anger, but unable to make a noise. Tears streamed down my face as I stumbled once again to my feet.

Holding both hands at my side to stop blood flow, there wasn't much I could to if she came at me again. I saw Aizawa looking around, I could see his desperate features, his frantic movements. He was panicked for his students. I tried to scream for him, only for nothing to come from my mouth. My heart ached knowing I could see him, but he couldn't see me, or hear my desperate cries for help. Before I had any more time to wallow in despair, the woman punched my face.

Red hot blood flowed from my nose, my side, my head. Pain exploded with every kick and every punch, but before they left, they mocked me.

"Poor girl, if I cant have Aizawa...No one can." She smiled sickly as she walked away. Tears came pooring down as I attempted to crawl. A sad attempt, merely making it a few feet away to a rock. I hid behind the rock, with my back against it . I cried and cried, and finally I could make noise. Though I didn't scream. How could I? I couldn't breath, I choked on my saliva, starting a coughing fit. Blood flowed from my side that I had given up on holding, Pain engulfed me, every inch of my body burned. My throat hoarse from trying to scream earlier.

I squeezed my eyes shut as tears rolled own, mixing with the pool of blood surrounding me.

"Guys? Is everyone here?" I could here Iida say, most likely speaking to the class.

"Yeah." I could hear the class say in unison, they forgot about me? Didn't they? I protected them, almost gave my life for them, and they forget me? More tears flowed as I sobbed.

"No! I- I cant find Blake!" Aizawa said, I could hear the pure terror in his voice. Almost comforting that he cared at least a tiny bit.

I scooted closed to the wall, whimpering as I jostled the knife in my side. The hole from the needle that is ruining my quarks, added to the ache.

"We will find her, everyone go search for her!" All might announced. I could hear foot steps going away from me, some towards, and some, had stayed in the spot they stood in.

"BLAKE!" I could hear people yell.

"Aizawa! P-please.." I hated to sound so weak, begging for help from the one person who maybe cares?

My voice was heard apparently, because as I was blacking out, as dots of black and white invaded my vision, I could see Aizawa. He gripped my back and the under part of my legs and ran with me bridal style. His calming voice whispering comforting words to me.

"Thank you Baby."I laughed in a sick type of way, as my vision faded to black, the last thing I saw being Aizawa's worried stare and my classmates shocked faces.