Chapter Seven

I rushed out of the building, Izuku trailing behind me. I zoomed to Aizawa's side.

He stood, not smiling, though not frowning either. I frowned. Was he not proud?I wouldn't have tried if he wasn't watching. "Did I- Did I do something wrong?" I wanted to say. I didn't.

  I cant be weak. I don't care what he thinks. I am the only one who's opinion matters to me.

"Next up." Aizawa announced, I still listened closely hoping he would congratulate me. He never did, simply moved on with his lesson.  I stepped back, my face emotionless but my mind racing.

  I ignored deku as he tried to talk to me. "Shutup deku." I snapped, not even changing my face or looking at him. My voice was violent and aggressive. I wanted to apolagise but decided against it.

   I should be happy. I won. Why does my chest hurt this way? Why am I not smiling? Maybe I can call a friend tohang out.

    I pulled out my phone as the lesson continued with people fighting each other.

I dialed a number I hadn't dialed in a while. "Hey.."

  "Darling, I knew you'd call eventually." I could practically hear the smirk on his lips as he spoke. The nickname he used felt wrong, aizawa calls me that.

  I shook my head. No need to think about him right now.

"Come to the dorms later. Lets hang out." I whispered. I almost felt as if I was betraying my soulmate by calling him.

   "Who are you talking to?" Aizawa questioned as he walked to me, as other students continued to train.

  "No one." I spoke awkwardly. Putting my phone away I continued to ignore aizawa. "You did good kid. " He spoke rubbing his hands together nervousky. My heart warmed, that's all I wanted. I smiled.

   "Thanks Darlin'." I whispered kissing his cheek before pulling away and rushing over and continuing a conversation with deku. I looked back and aizawa seemed flustered, his cheeks pink. I smirked. Then went back to talking to deku.
   _______________________________
   Later on that evening I was washing some dishes I had left in my dorms sink the day before. I heard a rough knock on my door, well aware of who it is.
   "I'm coming." I spoke grimly. I didn't want to talk to him, but I had already invited him over and there's a few things that needed to be talked about.
   I made my way to the door swiftly opening it.
"Well hello there sweetheart.Miss me?" He snarled pushing past me and into my room.
   I hissed and flares at him as he passed me.
"No-" I began, staring at a picture of my mother and her sister on my nightstand.
    Jodi is my mother's nephew, being the same age as me as well. He is a nightmare to deal with.
   "How's Amji?" I asked politely leaning against my wall as Jodi rummaged through my mini fridge.
   "My mom is fine. Still as bossy as ever. Not much of an improvement from when you left." He commented.
    That stung a tad. My aunt had always been very strict with Jodi, although being lenient with me. I believe Jodi got jealous of how well my aunt Amji treated me.
     Amji was always such a sweet woman, cleaning after people, offering them money for no reason, giving them a place to stay if needed, she had her heart in all the right places . Poor old woman being left alone with the wretch that is Jodi.