Chapter eleven

I grabbed Aizawa's hand as we walked back to the dorms.
"Tommorow should be fun." I stated smiling.
We continued walking side by side.
"You just want to see me without a shirt on." He smirked looking down at me.
I gasped and hit his shoulder with my free hand.
"Stop it you pervert!" I scolded playfully as he rubbed his shoulder.
He laughed and looked up at the sky as we walked. His laugh sounded like the most heavenly sound.
"You should stay with me tonight, stop by your dorm and get clothes for tommorow but stay the night with me." He explained.
   I thought about it for a moment, it would be a good way to get to know each other. We don't really get a lot of time together.
    "Yeah, I'd like that." I agreed nodding my head to his words.
   "I actually think it will be a good way for us to get to know each other." I added, looking into his eyes, then turning and walking normally again.
   "Yeah, a few of the fellow teachers are going to stop by for a few minutes, but after that we have the time all to ourselves." He informed me, still smiling.
   It didn't really bother me, I knew I'd have to interact with his fellow teachers eventually.

Considering if we ever plan to be a family, I figure I will be seeing them quite often. I nodded at him, not concerned. I watched as children played on the sidewalk, playing hopscotch and drawing suns.

"Awe." I cooed as we walked passed a little girl being comforted by her big brother.

Aizawa chuckled at me, taking his hand that held mine and wrapping it around my shoulder. I leaned into him as we walked. We aren't too far away. I stopped us suddenly, the students continued walking and aizawa stayed with me.

"Lets get icecream!" I squealed at him unwrapping myself from his arm.

"Right now?" He questioned smirking.

"YeSsssSS right now!" I nearly shouted.

He laughed again, at me, which seemed to be a common thing to happen. He shrugged and we walked across the street to a small shop with a large icecream prop outside.

I rushed to the counter, aizawa standing behind me. "Hi! Can I help you?" The cashier man said kindly, looking through the register.

"I'd like mint chocolate chip in a cup!"

Aizawa's request followed shortly after mine. "Yeah, id like a small chocolate cone."

The cashier smiled and began making our cones. I watched as his slightly muscly arms moved and tensed. It was fascinating, though looking at aizawa, he doesn't even have a fraction of what my soulmate has.

"Your really buff." I gawked at aizawa, as if it was my first time noticing, though today I took every chance I got to stare.

"I- Ah t-thanks." He blushed covering his mouth with his hand. I found it adorable, and laughed as I was handed my cup.

"Here hold these." I handed aizawa both of the icecreams and reached into my pocket for my wallet.

"No I wanted to pa-" I cut him off. "I can pay if I want to." I rolled my eyes, handing the cashier my wallet. "Next time I swear your not paying." Aizawa growled.

"Mhm. okay bud." I mocked, rubbing his hair.

"If it means anything, you guys are really cute together." The cashier said as he accepted the money I handed him.

Now it was my turn to blush, my cheeks getting redder by the second.

"Thanks."Aizawa smirked before handing me my icecream and leading me out of the store.

"That- was extremely awkward." I laughed thinking about the encounter in the icecream shop.

"I thought it was funny." Aizawa laughed as he put his hands in his back pockets.

I could see UA in the distance and groaned. I didn't really want to go back. My happy mood was quickly dampened. I hate UA. With a burning passion. I have to go though, for my soulmate and for my father. My mother also encouraged me to go to UA, though she didn't really want me to. She thought I would get hurt, and in her defense, I did.

"Stop moping and come on, we need to get your clothes for tomorrow." Aizawa rushed me, pushing me from behind onto UA grounds.

I groaned and quickened my pace so he was no longer dragging me along. "I don't wannaaa." I complained.

"Hmm. Then you can stay the night at your dorm, alone." He taunted smirking at me. I frowned.

"Don't you dare! Im staying with you. Jerk." I growled, mumbling the last word. Aizawa laughed at me once more as we walked inside the school.

We passed student after student as we made our way to my dorm. My frown grew, the closer we got. What if the other teachers find it weird that a student is soulmated to their teacher? That would really put a dent in my already damaged ego.

Lets see how well this goes.