eighteen.

-

-

"Fake ID, passport, and credentials." Hwa-young, another close friend from high school, said. "Can I ask what this if for? I mean, I haven't made a fake- anything, since our junior year of high school."

"I can't talk about it. All I can say is that it's classified." You whispered. "I appreciate this, so much."

She nodded. "I'm happy to help. If you need anything, you call me, okay?"

You smiled and pulled her into a quick hug. "I will."

You waved as you and Jinx left her small studio apartment, catching another bus to leave her residence, the same way you got there. Jinx sat next to your legs on the bus, and you reached out to scratch his ears, happy that the straight jacket wasn't restraining you from doing so anymore.

Eventually, the bus stopped at your destination. You threw your backpack over your shoulder and grabbed Jinx's leash, heading into the airport. You got to your terminal just in time. Security checked your luggage, and when it went off because of your weapons, you showed them your credentials and they let you pass through. Your passport, tickets and ID were checked by another employee. You weren't charged for Jinx being a passenger, since he was in fact your service dog.

You gave him a quick tummy rub before the two of you were separated. You found your seat on the plane, put your baggage up, then you got comfortable. It was a long plane ride.

"How could I be so reckless!" Chan groaned. "She wasn't sleeping!"

The guys were back at their house, thinking about your escape. "What are you talking about?" Changbin questioned.

Chan sat back and looked up at the ceiling. "When Minho and I went to see Y/N earlier, I thought she was asleep. So, I told Minho that-"

He cut himself off and shook his head. "What, Chan?" Hyunjin jumped in.

"I told Minho that I talked to Jisung and Y/N must've heard." Chan finished.

"Well," Felix started. "That would have given her a reason to escape."

Jeongin stood up and looked around. "I didn't want to say anything, but doesn't it feel like someone's been in the house?"

"Now that you say something, yeah." Minho admitted.

They started looking around the house, looking for things that seemed different or out of place. Seungmin got to Jisung's door and scanned it from top to bottom, then pushed it open.

"Guys, Jisung's door wasn't closed all the way." He called. "It's been completely closed since he left."

The boys followed him into the room and looked around. Chan bent down and grabbed the box from under Jisung's bed, knowing it had been moved. He started going though everything, finally getting to the bottom.

"The classified file is gone." Chan said. "Do we really think Y/N came here?"

"Some of his clothes are gone, and his cologne." Jeongin informed.

Minho shook his head and leaned against the wall. "She's really going out of her way."

"Can you blame her?" Felix questioned. "We lied to her about the most important person in her life. We still don't even know if she knows everything."

Chan chuckled. "She knows."

"I agree with Chan." Hyunjin started. "Y/N has had the most training out of all of us. She picks up on things quickly and reacts even quicker."

"Miss L/N?"

You smiled at the valet holding the keys to the rental car you arranged and nodded your head. "That's me."

He smiled back and handed you the keys. "Safe travels."

You gave him a quick nod and opened the passenger door for Jinx, and he happily hopped in. You went to the driver side and got in, dialing a number into your phone.

"Y/N? Are you finally in France?" Yon-Hee, a friend from Interpol, asked.

"Yes ma'am." You replied. "Are you sure I can crash at your place while I'm here?"

"Absolutely! My husband and I moved, and we're about to start renting the one I offered to you out, but no charge for you," she paused. "As long as you come see me before you leave."

You laughed and started the car. "I will definitely come see you."

You said your goodbyes and you started driving to your new residence for the time being. On your way there, you stopped at a pet store to grab Jinx a bed, some toys, food and treats, which he was very happy about. When you got to the house, you took a second to admire it- Yon-Hee was always one to go above and beyond with what she owned.

You unlocked the door and put everything by the front door, checking all of the windows and other doors to see if they were locked, then you started settling in. Yon-Hee even made sure that there was food in the cabinets and the fridge. You made something quick to eat and sat on the couch, thinking about everything that had happened in the past day.

You found out that your boyfriend was actually alive, you escaped a mental institute, you had fake credentials, a passport, and an ID made, then you got on a plane to France. You mostly acted out of impulse because of shock and anger, but you were also relieved. Finding out that Jisung was alive closed the abyss in your chest and pulled you out of the dark places deep in your mind.

If anything, you were yanked out of that abyss with a stronger determination than ever.

You sighed and decided to head upstairs to the bedroom, Jinx right on your tail. The two of you climbed into the bed and you grabbed your laptop, pulling up a tracking software. You typed in Jisung's number and let it do it's thing, but it couldn't locate Jisung's cell. It either died, he took the battery out, or he tossed it.

You shut your laptop and laid back. "Where are you, Jisung?"

-