Part 5- traditional

(This will be a time skip of a few weeks later :) )

Erens POV

Hanji was taking me to a Japanese festival, I was so excited for it since I never get to go because I tend to forget to write down the date of it.. I am quite busy and Hanji constantly texts me about how me and levi would look great together. Okay yes, he is extremely hot, and he is rich but I am not a gold digger and he's probably most likely into woman. I mean I work minimum wage at a freaking coffee shop! Coffee shop like cmon! How can a boy like me get a man like THAT ?! It's just not humanly possible. Plus he's probably got like five woman he's talking to saying "your the only girl I'm talking to" kinda bs but. Thou shout not judge a book by its cover even if it's cover is super super.....super hot. He may even be a nice guy! Heck he might even be a gang leader whose killed many people! But who knows right?

Anyway, hanji bought me a kimono that was too short for comfort. 'Not saying I'm surprised' but thankfully it came with a kimono cardigan? I don't know the technical term but it was long enough to cover my under butt or whatever. I also wore traditional shoes and the whole outfit looked actually nice. She picked me up and drove me to the festival where . HE was! "H-hanji! You never told me that levi would be here!" she smiled softly and giggled "oh? Is someone nervous?" I pouted and shook my head "no... it's just... he's hot" "oh it's fine Erbear! Mr Ackerman will probably just mind his own business" I nodded as we got out of the car walking over to levi and a few other people whom I've met at the party. We all were dressed in traditional clothes and Levi's well. Let's say I saw most of his chest tattoo...
We walked along the street and went to different venders when a hour passed my feet started to murder me. I decided to sit at a bench and insisted for them to go ahead and I'll catch up but levi stayed with me "oh you can go I'm fine" I said looking at him "no ill stay. Plus dressed like that there will probably be perverts coming up to you" levi insisted and I blushed "y-yeah it was hanjis idea" "doesnt surprise me" he said and I nodded, Levi sat down next to me, us having a little talk like what's your favorite food, color, song, etc.. basic cliché stuff like that, it was nice though getting to know levi which really heightened my crush on him. What I found out was he liked tea, the color blue, dogs, any spicy food, cleaning, reading, hard liquor, and me just kidding I wish... the last thing he liked was alone time. I think all that stuff is nice, I mean he honestly seems like a cat person but I love doggies too. I like the color green, and sweet foods. I was a huge hoe for romantic dates, I loved romantic nights not like any guy has given me one, but I can dream right?

Levi's POV

I was sitting with this beauty as we got to know each other. We had similar interests and likes but the thing that was just so beautiful was the way he talked about his mom, His eyes would light up and his expression seemed so pure as he practically ranted about her. I've never seen someone talk about someone else so lovingly as eren talked about his mom, she must be amazing to have him practically oozing with love. In all honesty I didn't hear half the words he said just admiring his beauty, he was also very sexy in that kimono making me want to ravish him right here right now. As he finally stopped talking I got the confidence to give him my number "oh yes Thank you levi" he smiled adorably "of course, call me or text me whenever you want" he blushed and nodded thanking me again. My heart pounded as I saw that blush, man I've only met him twice and I am like this? Man levi, he's making you a softie!

Just before I was going to talk more hanji and my underlings came back with food for us.

Maybe next time.