May I.. take you home..?

(Okay so I hate how slow I am making their relationship bloom so we're going to do a time skip where they've been "dating" for a while now and fall more in love bla bla bla)

Levi's POV

I got home from a long day of work and decided to catch up on some shows before my date -or um "date" with eren tonight. You might think 'levi why are you pretending to date when Zeke isn't around all the time.' Well you see... I don't know. We just want to be safe I guess, although I would love to actually date eren but I have no idea if he feels the same. But of course I am going to treat this like a real date and buy him things and make sure he has a good time.. about an hour passed since I got home and letting myself be lazy for once I got a text, I picked up my phone and saw it was from my ere- I mean eren it was from eren.

Hey Levi where are we going?

"We're going to pintos "

It was a new restaurant and seemed nice so I decided to take eren there.

Okay I'll make sure to look extra nice!

I smiled and shook my head, eren always did this, he assumed everywhere we would go is a super fancy place and continue to explain how he felt underdressed when personally he looked so beautiful. I would think he'd look beautiful in a potato sack dress. Hes stunning

"You don't have to dress up"

You know how I ammmm! Anyway I'll see you soon!

"Okay okay bye"

I sighed in admiration thinking about what he might wear. He always dressed a little more feminine but it suited his body type. I got up deciding to get ready as well and wanted time to stop and buy eren roses beforehand, I showered and dressed in a white button up with black dress pants and shoes. I slicked my hair back and put on a dress jacket grabbing my keys and wallet as I headed out the door heading to a local flower shop buying the flowers for him. A pit in my stomach formed it always happened before I go out with eren, I want to impress him and not mess up a single thing... ugh imagining messing up makes me sick to my stomach.. hes perfect which makes me feel like I need to be perfect as well but considering what I do for a living makes me feel unworthy of even fake dating eren. Of course I don't consider these "fake dates " they mean a lot to me.. it helps me get away from my job, from the past and judging eyes.. he makes me feel like I can breathe for once in my life, like I can tell him all my secrets and he won't run away from me. He's my angel. Well.. not mine yet, I pulled into the driveway of his small house and I got out fixing my hair in the mirror and my jacket grabbing the flowers and walking up to the door. Raising a nervous fist to knock on it.

Erens POV

After a long day of doing nothing I was pretty much ready for bed, I decided to watch some romcoms before bed then realized I have a date! I got out of bed and looked through my clothes unsure of what to wear so I decided to text levi and ask him where we were going and I swear I texted then deleted the text Over 10 times unsure of how to ask him. I know I know we've been "seeing" each other for a while but I still get nervous talking with him! So I texted him and waited only a half a second for a reply. Hm pintos, isn't that a Italian place? I don't know but it sounds fancy so I'll dress nice! I wonder what levi is wearing.. I bet he looks so handsome.. I showered and dried my hair making it soft and fluffy then I dressed in a nice white t shirt and some black skinny jeans which brought out my butt ;) hange suggested it!! Blame her (and the author) then I wore some nice new shoes I bought and to top it off I wore my pink jean jacket that went well with it. I smiled satisfied at my look and headed into the living room that's when I heard a knock, I assumed it was levi and opened the door for him "hey Levi" I smiled and holy crap does he look hot! I want to ride his di- anyway. "Hey eren I got you these" he handed me a dozen roses that smelled so nice. I blushed taking them and smiled "thank you so much! Let me put these in a vase, y-you can come in" I walked into the kitchen finding a vase filling it with water "I hope you like those kind of flowers" levi said , is he worried? No no levi wouldn't be- right? "Oh I love them thank you" "mhm" I put the flowers in the vase and set them in the counter so I could see them when I walked in "okay! I'm ready" I smiled and Levi nodded walking me out to his car and opening the door for me I obviously blushed and thanked him getting in then levi closed the door and got in on the drivers side. I'd be lying if I said my heart wasn't pounding right now, he looks so good and he bought me FLOWERS!! Like might aswell take my virginity! I wish.. But why not compliment levi? The car was a nice calming silence should I break it? I don't Know..  before I could realize my body said it! "Y-you look n-nice" oh my goodness I just- I - "thank you, you look cute eren" I blushed hard. "T-thank you" levi nodded and stayed focused on the road as we had a little chit chat here and there but soon enough we arrived. We got out and headed inside "I have a reservation, levi Ackerman" hmm I wonder eren Ackerman, eren Ackerman.. that sounds nice.. "ah, yes right this way mr Ackerman" I was cut from my thoughts as we walked to the private table, Levi pulled my chair out of me and I sat down, such a gentleman!

-skip they ordered food and drinks bla bla bla-

Levi's POV

The night went on according to plan, meaning I haven't ruined everything yet. Eren looked so cute in his outfit and the way his eyes shined when he talked about his favorite show and things he was interested in. I can't take it.. I need to tell him how I feel and what I do, I might ruin everything but I can't hold it back anymore he has a right to know. Of course I won't tell him now maybe later on tonight but I need to tell him no matter what. Later we decided to take a walk in the park enjoying the nice night then eren ran ahead of me looking at some purple roses and he bent over to smell them I got a perfect view of his butt and I loved it. I decided not to be a creep and stare so I went up next to him and bent over as well "you like these?" Eren nodded and smiled "they were my moms favorite " he said and I smiled "I'll keep that in mind.. would you like to sit?" I asked and he agreed "so tell me about your mom" eren smiled and sighed "she was amazing, kind and generous... I miss her.." I saw the sadness in his eyes and cursed at myself for causing it "sorry for making you think of -" "oh no no it's okay ! She's not dead or anything haha when I was seven she left my dad cause he cheated on her.. I haven't seen her since" I nodded and put a hand on Erens as he looked at me "you might see her again, dont give up" eren smiled and nodded as we kept the eye contact. It was full of wonder and curiosity that's when I made my move. "Will.. you come home with me tonight" I ask and eren blushed looking away bashfully and nodded "y-yes"