nineteen [full]

Jeongguk jumped at the knock on the door, excited but painfully nervous at the same time. He felt giddy inside as he grabbed his phone off the charger, simultaneously slipping his wallet into his pocket

The younger boy opened the door to see the insanely handsome senior from his school standing there, snow lightly coating his jet black hair as it fell softly. Jeongguk smiled, as did the elder while pocketing his phone.

"Ready?" Seokjin spoke, looking the younger up and down, impressed by the simple yet attractive outfit the boy had on. Jeongguk hummed eagerly, waiting for Seokjin to lead him to his car, which he did.

"Y'know," Seokjin started as he sat inside the gray vehicle, instantly grabbing the youngers attention. "You're pretty cute," the elder laughed, his fingers dangling over the gear shift, waiting for a positive response.

"Oh, shut up," Jeongguk laughed as a blush flooded his cheeks. Seokjin smiled, moving his hand to the other boys, slowly intertwining their fingers which warmed both hands up from the cold air spinning around the vehicle. Jeongguk smiled to himself before gathering the courage to speak up again, watching the elder intently.

"You're pretty cute too," The younger mumbled bashfully, but the other still heard resulting in an instant smile creeping into his face while squeezing the youngers hand. Seokjin found that their palms fit together perfectly, maybe falling for the boy even more.

Eventually the boys arrived at the arcade, and the elder was extremely nervous as he stepped out of his car. Seokjin made sure their hands were still together as they walked out of the cold that had been nipping at their red faces, to the warmly heated counter to buy their tokens.

Jeongguk pulled out his wallet before Seokjin pushed his hand down, paying the employee who working the desk. Jeongguk could only frown as he watched.

"I'm the one who asked you out," Jeongguk pouted looking up at the older, recieving another squeeze to his hand. "You should've let me pay," he added, slightly swinging their arms between the two.

"It's okay," Seokjin laughed lightly to himself, finding it amusing how upset the younger was. Suddenly, Jeongguks eyes widened at the sight of his favorite game, the infamous Skee Ball; an oldie but a goodie.

The younger began pulling on Seokjins hand, dragging him through the bustling room of people to the line of machines. The boy looked down at Jeongguk, who was crouched, inserting tokens into his machines slot, waiting for the other to do the same.

"You're gonna lose," Jeongguk asserted which barely audible from the loud chatter around the boy, cocking an eyebrow at the other. Seokjin smiled, swiping his tongue over his front teeth, which the younger found majorly attractive. Seokjin sighed before crouching down to his own machine, inserting his own tokens.

"If I win, you have to post a picture of us on your insta," Jeongguk challenged, the games wooden balls finally rolling out of their set place. "and if you win," the boy started, waiting for Seokjin to claim his prize.

"If I win, you have to," Seokjin started, grabbing his first gray ball out of the small compartment where they sat. "you have to kiss me," Seokjin finally challenged, this time cocking his own eyebrow.

"I guess we'll just have to see," Jeongguk shot back, rolling his balls down the lane. The younger was aiming for the top corners, but only seemed to make it in the 10 point ring.

"Having trouble, babe?" Seokjin coaxed towards the younger, temporarily freezing Jeongguk in his action as he heard the unfamiliar pet name until he could shake himself out of the shock.

The numbers on the small screen began blinking, signaling that their game was over. Seokjin glanced to the younger boys score before looking at his own, realizing he had won by a few hundred points at least, resulting in a cocky smile. The two turned to face eachother, Jeongguk turning more red by the second.