twenty four [full]

"This is my house," Seokjin addressed as the two stepped out of the car. Jeongguks eyes widened at the large perimeter before walking to stand next to the other boy, following him inside soon after. The younger had actually decided on blue jeans with a black tee.

"we're going upstairs," Seokjin asserted, grabbing the others boy hand as he lead him down a long hall to reach the staircase. The two walked up the carpeted stairs, entering the elders bedroom soon after.

Jeongguk watched the elder hesitantly, waiting for the boy to give permission to sit down. Seokjin patted the spot next to him on the bed, giving his signal to get comfortable, which he did while complimenting the elders bright but simple bedroom.

"what do you wanna watch?" Seokjin asked as the younger layed down next to him, back resting against the headboard of the bed while he watched the elder open Netflix on his tv.

"i'm fine with anything," Jeongguk smiled, shifting his directional view from the other boy to the flat screen in front of the two. Seokjin chose a random horror movie, neither of the boys not even sure what it was about.

The boys made comfortable conversation, facing eachother by now, legs crossed which allowed their legs to barely touch. Their laughs filled the large room as the heating was heard buzzing through the walls ever so quietly and the movie only acting as background noise.

Seokjin put his hands in the air front of him, looking as if he was asking for a double high five, waiting for the younger to comply with his own hands. As Jeongguk placed his hands on the elders, Seokjin placed his own fingers between the other boys; clasping their hands together in between them.

Jeongguk smiled to himself before speaking, "you're so cliché," he lightly giggled. His head was nearly pressed against Seokjins chest before he pulled back, still laughing at what he said as Seokjin unconciously leaned closer to the boy who had seemingly pulled farther away.

It was in that moment that their eyes had locked, their laughs now dying down until they were only smiling at eachother when Seokjin took initiative to lean in towards the boy. Jeongguk did the same when he realized what was happening, pressing his lips against the elders.

As they pulled away, another laughing fit broke out at just how cheesy that moment was and they both knew it.

"you're so cliché," Jeongguk repeating, barely breathing between laughs, finally starting to calm down. Seokjin faked a surprised face, hoping to get a reaction from the younger.

"excuse me, mr. pickup lines," Seokjin provoked, placing his hands on his hips in the act. Jeongguk laughed once more before the elder placed his hands on the younger boys cheeks, puffing out his lips.

Seokjin smiled before pressing a another small peck to the youngers lips, hands still pressing on the other boys cheeks which the elder found unsurprisingly cute, but what did he expect?

The younger giggled at the small but affectionate action while a blush dusted his cheeks, which were now free from the elders hands. The two sat there, shamelessly flirting until their background noise was over, which happened unimaginably fast.

The boys decided on a different movie, this time trying their hardest to pay attention and follow the plot even though they were both still distracted by eachother. Jeongguk had barely shivered, cursing himself for forgetting his jacket which prompted Seokjin to grab one out of his closet, lending it to the younger. so cliché.

Jeongguk slipped it on quickly, subconsciously leaning closer to Seokjin in the act of laying back down. The elder had decided on pulling the younger boy closer, gripping one of the other boys hands, being sure to keep it warm.

There they sat, cuddled together while watching the new movie, only moving to find a more comfortable position and eventually Jeongguk was practically on top of Seokjins lap. His legs were curled to his chest while his head rested on the elders chest, only occasionally looking up at the elder to share a few soft kisses when the movie got boring.

this was definitely a win in Jeongguks book.