Rules

~𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬~

1. Everybody is required to treat each other with respect. Bullying is NOT tolerated whatsoever If anybody is bothering you, please tell us immediately. Hate the cat, not the person.

2. Absolutely NO MATING allowed. This roleplay is not for that type of stuff. Romance is allowed, but nothing more. 

3. You are not allowed to swear, even if this roleplay is a spoof. Please use warrior cat language only. (ex: foxdung, mousebrain)

4. If you are talking out of your roleplay, please use brackets. Ex: (Hello!)

5. This RP is first come first serve. If a position is filled, you have to take another one. No fighting over roles is allowed. 

6. This is a spoof. It's okay to make realistic cats, but you are DEFINITELY allowed to have unrealistic powers and appearance. Like rainbow cats, wings, or the ability to breathe fire. 

7. You are allowed to make up to 2 characters. If your cat dies (somehow. I'm pretty sure everybody would have really unique powers lol) you can enter another cat to take its place, but it has to be a different cat. 

8. We accept any names. Just no inappropriate ones.

9. You can't kill another person's cat unless it's part of the RP.

10. Please don't copy the other's ideas, use your own, please.

11. Please try and not repeat the powers. If you see that power is taken, please create your own or choose another.

12. If you apply for higher ranks, you are expected to be online every day.

13. If you do not join the roleplay without notifying us that you are away, you will be given a strike. After 3 strikes, you will be kicked out.

14. If any of these rules are broken repeatedly, you will be banned from this RP.

15. Have fun! Make sure to let other people know about this book! The more the merrier!

If there is anything else you need to know, please tell me!