Allegiances

Kingdom Of Wish

~Lord~

Lionfang - A ginger fur she-cat with beautiful long fur, blue eyes and orange pegasus wings {Power: Flying} (Maxxyrules101)

~Loyal Secretary~

Voiddusk - A galaxy-blue she-cat with eyes as cold and mysterious as deep black with purple wings {Power: Fire resistance, Time freeze} (Starstriker1212)

~Healer~

Ladonwish - A gorgeous short-hair grayish-gold she-cat with amber eyes. She has a white belly and paws and brownish-gold wings. Heavily takes on the appearance of a lion. {Power: Pain detecting, Telekinesis} (Breezey)

~Seers~

FernCluster - A golden brown-furred tom with sharp claws, he has a golden brown tail which rough to smooth, bluish-green eyes, brown claws, golden ears, strong slight muscular figure and has a very serious tone but not always {Power: Earth Powers} (Amber)

Garfield - A handsome orange tom with black stripes, round ears, and stands on two legs {Power: Levitation, Power of the sun} (KomodoComet)

~Ultimate Warriors~

Dragonmaster - A very bulky and HANDSOME tom with a red pelt and a white belly, as well his muzzle. He has very charming green eyes and is labeled as Ultimate warrior. {Power: Breathing fire, Teleportation} (Breezey)

Blackdawn - A slender feline tom with a sleek raven black pelt, his hollowed bones supporting his softened fur. The male's emerald-hued eyes swimming with a sinister loving, and gentle amusement. The male appears normal, other than his serrated teeth {Power: Pain Inducement} (Alabaster_Vixen)

~Soldiers~

Oakclaw - A bright brown tom with blue eyes and grey wings {Power: Smoke manipulation} (Ivyla)

Windrunner - A golden tom with green eyes and powerful and thick legs for running {Power: Super speed} (AllissaWriter)

Flameblaze - Nether-brick red skin tone and flame-red wings with golden ex-skeleton {Power: Fire resistance, Volcanoblast} (Starstriker1212)

Genjiwatch - Light silver cyborg body with a regular black head and amber eyes, green axles on the joints and stomach {Power: double jump, throwing ninja stars} (virgoartist)

Oblivionsong - A pretty shade of grayish-brown she-cat with white front paws, white fluffy chest, a torn ear-tip from when she went into the Dark Forest from wondering what was in it and got attacked {Power: Music creating} (mayakaiser4)

~Hunters~

AmberFlames - A whitish-ginger furred she-cat with amber eyes, white paws, a whitish-ginger fluffy tail and ginger ears with a splash of white, her fur is smooth and slightly rough but not too much! She has big orangish white wings and her voice is very random cause she can mimic voices but her actual voice is a normal voice {Power: Pyrokinesis} (Amber)