Breezey's Original Characters

~Name~

Dragonmaster

~Gender~

Tom

~Sexuality~

Straight

~Appearance~

A very bulky and HANDSOME tom with a red pelt and a white belly, as well his muzzle. Has very charming green eyes, and is labeled as Ultimate warrior.

~Age~

15 moons

~Rank~

Ultimate Warrior

~Backstory~

Dragonmaster is a tom admired for his strength and bravery. Finishing his training in the Academy of Nonsense when he was just 9 moons old, he was promoted to the rank of a warrior, where he led hunts and patrols. He was so handsome that just 1 moon later he was promoted to an Ultimate Warrior, where he is now living his best life in the castle.

~Kin~

Unknown

~Love interest~

Caladriuspaw

~Kits~

{OPEN}

~Powers~

Breathing fire, teleportation

~Likes~

Being around lots of people, leading patrols, being around friends, using his powers

~Dislikes~

Disloyalty, traitors, ignorance

                                                             (Dragonmaster chilling in the castle)

~~~

~Name~

Ladonwish

~Gender~

She-cat

~Sexuality~

Bi

~Appearance~

A gorgeous short-hair grayish-gold she-cat with amber eyes. She has a white belly and paws and brownish-gold wings. Heavily takes on the appearance of a lion.

~Age~

18 moons

~Rank~

Healer

~Personality~

Very snappy when grumpy, caring, understanding, empathetic, confident

~Backstory~

Ladonwish was born in a very noble family. When she was very young, her family died because they were all taken to the sun for a meeting and were too stupid to realize it was a trick. Why are they even CALLED a noble family when her family was so dumb? I don't know. Now, she is the only one left in her family besides her brother, Draketooth. Eye-candy to the male species, she frequently has to swat them away, or "knock some sense into them" (Redbird145, you should get this XD). She is a very kind healer and LOVES kits.

~Kin~

Draketooth (brother {OPEN}), Darkeye (Father {Deceased}), Rainbowcloud (mother {Deceased}), Los Angeles (Honestly running out of names lol. sister {Desceased})

~Love interest~

{OPEN}

~Kits~

{OPEN}

~Powers~

The ability to sense pain, telekinesis

~Likes~

Kits, friends, being alone in her den, teaching, chatting, healing others (obviously lol)

~Dislikes~

Being interrupted when doing something important, meetings, arrogance, traitors, foolish toms

(Ladonwish stargazing)

Being interrupted when doing something important, meetings, arrogance, traitors, foolish toms(Ladonwish stargazing)

~Note~

Art does NOT belong to Starling or me whatsoever. All drawings or pictures belong to their rightful owners!