CHAPTER 2: SHOPPING/ MAKING A FRIEND.

Shishida's POV:

It was the weekend I wake up,take a shower, and put on some clothes on the way down I notice that y/n was in his gym clothes and drinking a soda.

Shishida: you really like that stuff dont you.

Y/n: yes who wouldn't??!!

Tokage: you guys ready to go.

We turn to see everyone ready to go help get y/n what he need.

Kendo: everyone ready???

Y/n: ya hey so whats a mall.

Everyone(in mind): oh right he's an alien.

Kendo: well a mall is a place where there a bunch of places to buy stuff.

Y/n: like what???

Kendo: you'll see when we we get there.

Y/n POV:

As we make our way there I notice the horned one staring at me she did that yesterday I wanna what is with her. I back up and start walking beside her.

Y/n: your...Pony right???

Pony: Y-yes!!!

Her face turn red and her temperature  go's up I put my hand on her forehead.

Y/n: are you sick your temperature is high.

She looks away from me.

Pony: N-no I'm F-fine.

I notice the girls in front of giggling and the guy giving me a thumb up. I look at her again her hair is a nice blonde her big blue eyes and her horns everything about is amazing.

I notice that my body is heating up what is this feeling that have I figure it out sooner or later maybe I'll ask the guys later.

We finally make the place and there is a  bunch of store in one place how come we dont have this at home either.

Kendo: ok boys you take him go.get shoes and stuff he wants.

Shishida: got it come on Y/n.

He pulls my arm into one of the store.

Testsutsu POV:

We look around the shoe store to find shoes when we see Y/n staring at something.

Rin: what is it y/n.

Y/n: these

Monama:Those are kinda expensive are you sure

Y/n:yes.

Shishida: ok man let's go.

As we go to pay the speakers put on nero forte by slipknot y/n start tapping his foot really get in the music.

Y/n what type of music is this.