CHAPTER 10: ORIGINS- ANGUS MCFIFE.

Angus's POV:

(In dream)

???: and now I have awoken because of your stupidity and now you get to see your people suffer..........hahahahahahahaha.

( back to reality)

Angus: AHHHHH.

I wake up in a cold sweat,breathing heavily, how many more times am I gonna have these nightmares. I get out of bed and go to bathroom, I'm alone in my room since rin when to go hang out with shonda and the others, as I wash my face I hear a knock on the door.

Angus(in mind): odd who would be up a t this hour.

I put on a shirt and open the door to see tokage on the other side in her pajamas

Angus: tokage what are you doing here this late.

Tokage: well I came to see if you were ok since you didnt go to hang with the class.

Angus: well I was just tired that's all.

She close the door behind her and sighs.

Tokage: I know your not telling me the full story so please talk to me I'll listen.

I guess there no running away from it now, I sit on my bed and she sits right next to me and put her hand on my back.

Tokage: tell me everything.

Angus: 3 years ago........I made a grave mistake.

(Flashback three years ago)

Angus: dad where do want this corn at.

Dad: just leave it in the basket for now

After another long day on the farm i go back into the house and grab a soda out of the fridge my dad just smiles at me.

Dad: you did a good job today son.

Angus: thank dad.

He then gives me a worried look.

Dad: look I know your quirk is unusual but that's what makes it special.

Angus: I know dad but I dont think I'm worthy for wielding this power.

He put his hand on my shoulder.

Dad: the legend of gloryhammer had choosen you to wielded it you are a man with a heart of steel and there nothing that will change that.

I just stand there and smile.

Angus: thank dad.

Dad: now go get some eggs for the coop

I nod and head to coop as I collect the eggs I notice a strange glow on the ground I swipe off some dirt to reveal someone covered in crystal.

I tap it and it starts to glow and speak.

???:You............HAVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

the crystal shatters as I get thrown into the shed I look back too see a man with a staff

???: at last I am now free from my slumber.

Dad runs out the house and runs to me.

Dad: SON YOU OK.

Angus: what is he.

Dad: that the Chao wizard he was frozen years ago but what happ-AHHHHH

The wizard stab my dad in the chest.

Angus: DAD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to him and start crying.

Angus: IM SORRY THIS WAS ALL MY FAULT IM DID-

Dad: it's okay son.......this wasn't your fault.......it was mine.......

He died in my arms and sit there crying my heart out.

Angus: NOOOOOOOOOO

Chao: you.....

I turn to face the wizard.

Chao:..... wield the power of gloryhammer.......interesting.

Angus: you'll pay for this.

He just laughs

Chao: you something else kid that why I am giving you a chance to run. But remember this....

I stare at him.

Chao: we will meet again and we fight until one of us no longer lives.

I run with tears in eyes not because my dad is dead but because I know that he's right we will meet again AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE.

(Flack back end)

I sit there with tears coming down like a waterfall and tokage holding me close to her.

Tokage: I wasn't your fault angus.

Angus: no I'm the reason my father is dead it was all me I'm the one to blame. IM AM THE ONE WHO RE-

I get stopped by tokage pushing me onto the bed basically on top of me with tears in her eyes.

Tokage: stop blaming yourself you didnt know that he was there and your power is amazing you were chosen for a reason so stop saying it was your fault.

I never seen her like this before she much really care about me, she then lays her head onto my chest.

Tokage: can we stay like this for a little bit your very warm.

I put my arms around her.

Angus: of course

We then fall asleep still embracing each other.

Siren's POV:

Siren: when will he show up.

I turn to face the Chao wizard.

Chao: relax woman he'll be here any second now.

Siren: I hope so I start to get bored.

Chao: women always so impatient.

I scoff and whack him for the head with my tail.

Chao: AHHH YOU SLUT YOUR DEAD.

???: that's enough!!!!!

We both turn to see the man of the hour. And bow to him

???: it's an honor to be working with you.

Siren: it an honor being by your side.........

........ lord dio.

(Chapter 10 end)

Next- chapter 11: back to UA/the date/ 1-A's fate.