CHAPTER 6: MCFIFE ARRIVES/SCHOOL TRIP

Y/n POV:

Everyone: CLASS TRIP!!!!!

King: yes you guys are have improved a lot over the past few weeks I think you deserve a award, now go pack your stuff you have a hour to get ready so hurry up.

Everyone: yes sir!!!!!!

As we're about to leave to our rooms we hear the entrance door slam open I look to the door to see a familiar face.

???: I HAVE ARRIVED

Y/n&pony: ANGUS!!!!!

Rin: you two know this guy

Y/n: ya we met him yeterday.

Tokage: HE'S SO COOL!!!!!!!

Angus: thank you pretty lady I appreciate you calling me cool.

She blushes crazy after he said that.

Angus: allow me to introduce my self I am angus mcfife and come for the land of dundee!!!!!!

Shishida: dundee isnt that in Scotland??

Angus: you would be correct my friend!!!

King:.....anyway I want to welcome angus mcfife to class 1-B.

Angus: I'm looking forward to working with you all!!!!!

Everyone(in mind): so much energy.

King: anyway pack your stuff the bus will leave in an hour.

Everyone: RIGHT!!!!!!

We leave to our room go pack our stuff. As I enter my room is something in my bed.

I see that there a note on it I pick it up and read it

"To y/n

A way of saying sorry for some of our classmates behavior we hope you enjoy this gift.

From: jiro,midoriya,ochako,tsuyu,kaminari,kirishima, and todoroki."

So some of them dont have the same attitude as those four did that good to know.

I pick up examine the guitar I think that what it's called first how did know I was left handed and second it's a nice shade of blue.

Y/n: maybe I'll take you on the trip.

I put in the case that they provided for me and pack the rest of my stuff.

(Timeskip to bus)

King: the bus ride will be 4 hours so get comfortable.

I sat in between pony and shin'en listening to music. When I notice that shin'en is staring at......shiozaki????

I tap his shoulder to get his attention.