Author's Note

ELIJAH MIKAELSON ONE SHOTS :

Hello guys.....hope you are having a wonderful day.

I would like to thank you for choosing my book. I am not a professional or a trained writer but I sincerely hope I'll meet upto your expectations. I would like to tell you a few things before you begin reading my book and I would really appreciate it if you spend some of your time to read this note.

This is my first book that I have decided to post, so BE NICE :)
Although, I would really like to know your opinion on my book, so Do Comment.

It's a book of Elijah Mikaelson One Shots.

I DO NOT own any of the characters from "The Originals" and "The Vampire dairies", however I DO own all the one shots in this book.

DO NOT COPY OR RECYCLE any of the one shots.

I will try to keep all the one shots as PG as possible, however if there are any chapters that contain strong language, voilence or mature content, there will be a warning placed in the starting of the chapter.

The cover is edited by me, so DO NOT COPY. The pictures and gifs used in this book are not owned by me.

This is the second draft, so please bear with me.

I wish you enjoy reading it ;)

P.S : Vote and Comment if you like the book.

With love,
Mikaelson Fanfiction