13 : Compelled into a Lie (4)

At the Mikaelson Mansion :

Relaxing your grip around his neck, you rested your head on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck.

The hair on the back of his neck rose as he tensed but relaxed soon after, the corner of his mouth turning up at your actions.

Feeling a little mischevious, you intentionally rubbed your nose again on his neck and planted a small kiss on it.

His breath hitched but he continued walking, acting as if he was unfazed by your actions while you smiled to yourself at getting a reaction out of him.

The rest of the walk was uneventful except the glances you both stole from each other from time to time and ended up blushing when being caught by another.

"We are here." Elijah announced happily as he reached the front door of his house.

Your raised your head from his shoulder, glancing at his house. "This is your house!?" You gawked at the house in disbelief.

"Do you not like it?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow at you.

"I love it. It's just that...it looks like it could to be a hotel or something." You admitted sheepishly while he chuckled at your reply.

"Well, I have a big family and we all prefer some privacy." He said as he kicked open the door of the house.

"Wow." You whispered to yourself as you eyed the interior of the house. Although it was modernly furnished but it somewhere gave off the ancient vibe.

"It's magnificent." You beamed at Elijah.

"My younger brother renovated it but I will take the compliment." He said smiling.

But instead of showing you the whole house he kept walking and climbed up the stairs. "So...are we going straight to your room?" You asked disappointed.

"Yes, so that you can have a bath and eat something before I give you a house tour." He said as if sensing your inner turmoil.

"Thank you." You said genuinely as Elijah gently placed you back on your feet.

"This is my room," He pushed open the door of his room. "Make yourself comfortable, I will be back in a minute." He said disappearing into the hallway.

You were rendered speechless as you stepped inside the room. His room was spotless and organised to the most minute detail. Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn but what brought the room together was the dark furniture.

You let Luke down when he began fussing in your arms, probably wanting to explore Elijah's room on his own.

You walked around his room, tracing the patterns on the walls with your finger tips.

It was quite different from the room you had before but it was cozy enough to feel like home.

You were engrossed in taking in the details of his room when you heard someone clear their throat. Your head snapped in the direction of the sound and found Elijah standing there with a pair of towels in his hand.

"Come." He said and offered you his hand. You walked towards him, placing your small hand in his much larger one as he led you to the bathroom.

"Here," He said while handing you the towels. "The supplies you might need are in the left most cupboard and I will keep some clothes for you to wear in the room." He said.

"And if there is any issue, call my name. I will be in the kitchen." He said smiling and exited the bathroom.

Not a second after Elijah left, Luke wobbled inside the bathroom, scratching your feet with his paw.

"Oh, so now you remember me huh." You said as you looked down at him, rolling your eyes.

"Come on, I'll give you a bath first." You said picking him up.

After a long relaxing bath you stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body and dried your hair while Luke was sleeping soundly on his towel.

You carefully stepped outside the bathroom and began looking for the clothes in the room, letting out a 'hmph' when you couldn't find the clothes.

You turned around only to be collided with a hard chest causing you to lose your balance. You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for the fall when two arms wrapped themselves around your waist and pulled you towards them, supporting you.

You placed your hand on their chest and opened your eyes to find Elijah's dark brown eyes staring back at you with intensity.

In his arms, you could feel his hot breath on your face, the smell of his cologne surrounded you both. Your face reddened and you looked down to avoid his intense gaze.

Elijah was in a trance. The vanilla scent of your body was filling his nostrils, urging him to inhale. He smirked when he saw the blush creep up your cheeks but even he couldn't ignore how perfectly your beautiful body fitted with his. You had a control over all of his senses which intrigued and scared him at the same time.

You snapped back into reality when you remembered the state you were in. You were naked with only a towel wrapped around you. You cleared your throat and brought him out of his trance. He blinked and pulled you up with him.

"I am sorry. Are you okay?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said shyly.

"Umm...I could not find any clothes for you, so I thought maybe you could wear my dress shirt and see if you feel comfortable." He said, handing you his shirt.

"It will work. Thank you, Elijah." You said and stood on your toes, kissing him on the cheek and ran into the bathroom to change.

He chuckled, touching his cheek at the spot which was still tingling from the kiss and headed to the kitchen.

You came out of the bathroom to find Elijah sitting on the bed with a whole buffet in front of him. He was no longer wearing a suit rather he was not wearing anything at all except for the pants that settled too low on his waist, showing his perfect body.

When his gaze landed on you, his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. You looked breath taking in his shirt. Unknowingly, he ran his eyes up and down on your body, taking in every detail. Your legs...

"Done checking me out?" You said breaking his thoughts.

The colour drained from his face and he averted his gaze, feeling embarrassed that he was caught.

"As if you weren't checking me out?" He said testily. He did not know why he said that but the way the flush crept up your face told him that he was indeed correct. You were checking him out.

**********

The series turned out to be a little longer than I expected. Two more chapters.

Vote and Comment if you like it.

With love,
MikaelsonFanfiction