2 : Truth or Dare (2)

At the Mikaelson Mansion :

Reader's P.O.V :

"I want to kiss you." I said nonchalantly.

His eyes widened and he backed up a little bit. "Why?" He asked me, completely shocked.

"Did you just compel me?" I asked him in disbelief. Tears welled up in my eyes when I realized what had happened.

THIS is not how I wanted to tell him. It was NOTHING of what I wanted. I wanted everything to be perfect. Now, it's all ruined. He is gonna think I am some crazy stalker who broke into his house to kiss him, even after he warned me to stay away from him and now, he's gonna hate me for it.

"Look at me." He said softly. I forced myself to look at him.

He closed the distance between us and I moved back only to realize that my back was against the door and I had nowhere to go. I tried to get out of his grip but his hands landed on the wall on either side of my face. I was trapped.

"Why in the world would you compel me?" I said in a low voice. "It's all ruined." I said.

My lip trembled and my eyes burned while I tried to keep my tears at bay. But I could not face him, so I pushed him with all the force that I could muster and did what any other human being would do. I ran.

"Y/N WAIT!" I heard Elijah yell after me. But I kept running and running.

At the Salvatore boarding house :

Elijah's P.O.V :

I knocked at the door repeatedly. "Cut it out!" I heard Damon yell annoyingly before he opened the door. "Well.....if it isn't my favourite Mikaelson." He said sarcastically.

"Damon, I need to speak to Y/N." I said urgently.

"What? I thought she was with you." He asked confused.

"She was but.....something happened and she ran. I thought she would be here." I said.

He shot daggers at me before saying, "I am gonna call her and find out where she is." He dailed her number. "She is not picking up." He responded in irritation. "If something happens to her, let me tell you.....you are gonna wish you were never born." He threatened me.

"If it wasn't an urgent matter, I would have showed you what it means to threaten an original but I am gonna let it pass, for Y/N's sake.....and she clearly didn't want to confront you, which is why she is not here," I said with an emotionless face.

"Where could she be?" I whispered to myself.

"Look it's better if we split up. I'll check at the mystic grill and you should check her home."

"I don't think she could go that far on foot in such a less amount of time....." I said. "Listen, if you find her inform me, please." I requested him.

We both got into our cars and drove away.

In the middle of nowhere :

Reader's P.O.V :

The ground blurred beneath me. I continued to run for what seemed like hours. A yelp escaped my mouth when I tripped over something and fell hard on the ground. I examined the area of impact to realize that my knee had scrapped against the rocks on the ground and was bleeding. It has also caused a slight tear in my dress. I cried harder but mostly because of the pain in my heart.

After a few minutes of bawling my eyes out, I scanned my surroundings and realized that I was in the woods, near the lake. I gathered the strength to stand and walked towards the lake.

I was washing my wound when my phone rang. It was Damon. I had 7 missed calls from him. I declined it, not wanting to talk to him. The phone rang again. I picked it up out of frustration.

"What?!" I asked, it came out a lot weaker than I expected. "Where are you?" He asked angrily. "Why do y.....you care?" I choked. "Hey, tinker....." He said softly. He must have noticed the change in my voice.

"Please tell me where are you, are you alright?" I was about to answer when I heard someone.

"She is safe." I glanced up to find Elijah looking down at me.

"Oh Thank God you found her and I believe you can take care of her and bring her to me in ONE piece." He said in a threatening yet amusing tone.

"Yes, she is in good hands you don't have to worry." Elijah picked up my phone and ended the call.

"Come." He said and extended his hand towards me. I stared at his hands for few seconds before turning away from him. I heard him sigh.

"Y/N, please come with me so that we can talk like adults." I huffed at his response. "So that's what I am getting, The Silent Treatment." He said before he sat down next to me. "Well if you are going to sit here in the mud, not talking to me. I shall do the same then." He stubbornly said.

A few minutes passed and I was running out of patience. "What do you want Elijah?" I asked as I turned towards him. "Right now, the only thing I want, is for you to come with me." He said hopefully. "Oh God, you are bleeding." He exclaimed as he glanced at my knee.

*********

Vote and Comment if you like it.

With love,
Mikaelson Fanfiction