10.

It was a dark haired man thats taller than me and has cute little eyes. My heart pounded to a thousand times because I finally get to see him up close again. To add the fact that he part of one of the famous groups in the industry right now. This is quite rare to see him in a building alone.

He leaned and looked at me. Because of my stupidness I didn't looked back and I'm still staring at the floor.

"Anyeong" He said with his low voice as bowed back. "V sunbae" I bowed in return.

"Kim Taehyung, you probably know me years by now hehe" He gave me his boxy smile and chuckled.

"Lalisa Manoban, It's nice to see you again sunbae" I smiled at him. He widened his eyes, looking at me in disbelief. Oh fck, is there something wrong with my face?!!

"S-sorry, I usually see you Blonde with bangs for the past years. You look gorgeous Lisa-ssi" He said and smiled. Even though hes alot taller than me, has the deepest voice and probably known as the handsomest man for three straight years.

He looks soft in person.

"So why are you here?" He asked me. "Oh as usual, Celine offered me a Photoshoot today, What about you sunbae?"

"Eoh? were the same Lisa-ssi" Holy-, is it him? Im quite exited Atleast I Know him for some sort.

"Woah, I thought the new model was gonna be someone else, finally I can talk to someone without them being akward and frozen, It's makes me feel embarrassed sunbaenim" Taehyung giggled all of the sudden, his voice was hella deep. I think I might need oxygin for this. Now I feel embarrassed.

"Well, I go to Photoshots with my other members only" He replied. "Its nice to be with someone like you for the first time alone in my carrier..."

"I too, kekeke" Taehyung laughed again, wtf was I doing?!!  Keep it formal Lisa! You two rarely converse and now your acting like this?!

"I truly believe your a social butterfly like what your fans say, let's talk more often Lisa" we'll that's unexpected, sajangnim will kill me but it's just in photoshoots so nah.

"We'll your alot sociable sunbae, your Koreas heart throb for three consecutive years" I teased, wriggling my brows. Taehyung smiled shyly, his long hands holding his right cheek.

"A-ni Lisa- Gomawoyo..." I didn't notice him to stop smilling, his aegyo is quite on point and flattering to see.

"Neh Sunbaenim" I heald a chuckled and looked down, I can't take myself to see him acting cute and all. It's going to kill my whole body because of how adorable it is. Stop it Lisa-

"Taehyung-ssi, wait no. It's Taehyung oppa since your alot younger than me" He smirked, looking at me.

"Sorry, me calling anyone oppa, is exclusive and priceless" I bickered.

"We'll Im also priceless and exclusive! Guess Kim Taehyung isn't enough for you huh? Such a young Lalisa tch tch" I slapped his arm playfully. Im cracking not to mention I was being silly all over again, guess it's just me socializing with other people.

"I also wear Celine all the time..." The elevator finally stopped, saying we've arrived to the seventh floor. "And it's because of their muse" A grinned was plastered on his face. A kind of person like him is so bold, I hate him for that. He suddenly run away laughing, Making me look at him in disbelief.

"YAH TAEHYUNG-SSI! GUESS WHO CHILDISH NOW HUH- WAIT FOR ME!!!" making me whined since My outfit is heavy asf. "Catch me Lisa-ssi!" I can still hear him giggling. He's still Taetae that his fans claim, and Im happy I get to see this side of him. I sprinted and ran to him, the building is hella large to be honest.

I grabbed his arm, finally. "Tae, -I don't know you- could do it so fast, damn you" I panted, He laughed. I stood up facing the shit out of him as I was ready to scratch his handsome face.

"Im not fast, your just slow Lili" This man, gave me a nickname! Its kinda nice but he still has to pay! "Im ready to chooke you Taehyung-ssi" I hissed, I stood closer.

"We'll I have the chance to make you whine first" He pushed himself closer, this is getting akward. Considering he also realized it. Ywa, this is wrigged, what am I gonna do?! He looks goddamn illegal-

. .

"Ah both of you are here!" Lisa and Taehyung flinched. The CEO didn't see them, instead she hugged both of them.

"I'm Kim Jihyeon. But you can call me Ms.Kim, Great to see you again Lisa-ssi, and isn't it your first day Taehyung?" A woman in their early thirties, said as she smiled warmly. Taehyung bowed as he grabbed my sweater to do it. Aish This man.

. .

"Wae! we don't want to be late in our Phoshoot! Lets go" She said to Taehyung and Lisa.

"Now places every one our Stars Lisa and Taehyung is here!!" She clapped her hands as all of her crews came closer and lead them somewhere separating them.

"Miss Lisa let's prepare your make up and clothes" A fashion designer said to Lisa She gave Lisa the attire as she wore it.

Taehyungs POV

Lisa and I separated ways and I finally sit on my chair as the crew member gave me the outfit as I wore it. After I wore it they suddenly give me a fresh touch of make up. Our Stylist Noonas isn't here, so the stylist here isnt use to me up close and that's fine alsong as she doesn't freeze of anything keke. The stylist let go of her brush from my cheeks and I was done.

"Yah Lisa is going first then V-ssi!" The Manager yelled as the Photographer was ready for the camera.Then I saw Lisa. She looks on fire on her outfit. I can't help but to grin at her. Her white crop top is cute along with her little bag.The photographer took some shots, Lisa was possessed.

Lisa was all bubbly and childish, now I get to see this side of her? Aish!

It almost took half an hour for Lisa to post so much. Once the photographer was done. She looked at me out of everyone, I flinched and soon gave her thumbs up and grinned. Lisa smiled cheekily, this little kid is such a social butterfly.

"It's Taehyungs turn places everyone !"The manager said as Lisa was walking through me.

"Good luck Tae-ssi" she said as he smiled giving me her lucky thumbs up. My chess aren't feeling so good, either Im nervous or something.  They  did tons of shot as I post.I saw Lisa in her phone while she gives a little glance at me as she looked in her cellphone again. It took another long as I can see the sunset in the window almost gone until the sky turns dark and stars starts to shimmer. Once I'm done they give me another round of a plause.

As Lisa claps in joy at me too. She's hella adorable, she reminds me of my sister in Daegu.

"Alright we're done here, thankyou so much for coming Lisa-nun and Tae-ssi! next week is another Photoshoot hope you can come again!" The manager said fair well to us. As we went out of the large room.