11.

"Let's go!" Lisa said as we went to the elevator to go out of the building. I chuckled and whined as we finally went out. She was calling her private driver.

"Yaa ,you cant come?" She said in a sad tone. "Okay hope your okay, I'll call manager oppa Instead " She turned off the call.

"Wae whats wrong?" I asked as my brows furrowed.

"It's my driver but he got fired today, I don't even know why" She sadly said bitting her lips. "I'll call my manager Instead, see you Tae!" She said, trying to walk out of the door. I grabbed her wrist, looking at her in disbelief.

"Your going outside, theirs Sasaengs and Paparazzis everywhere Lisa" I paused. "Maybe I can take you home?" I asked, Lisas eyes widened. 

"Your taking the risk of taking me home? What if people think we're dating?" She looked at me and fixed her bag, waiting for my answer. I blushed thinking about me and her dating.

"Its alot better than you getting hurt outside, come on. I'll treat you dinner" Her gaze suddenly gummed up and her cheeks we're fluffy because of her smile.

"Really? You'll treat me dinner?! Your the best Tae!" She chirped. I can't help to say this tons of times shes one fucking adorable being.

"Nde, Since its our first time to know each other in person I'll take you home after arasso?" I grabbed her hand as I let her get inside my car. She was at the front seat beside me.

Playing:
Start Up ost ; Where is dream

"So we're do you wanna eat?" I asked her. And turned on the lights and also the ac.

"I'm hungry for ramen" Lisa said.

"Ramen? Just ramen? I can buy you a truck full of that" A said, as I focused on the road. Lisa punched my arm lightly. How many times will she do this? Aigoo.

we drove through the restaurant and finally arrived. Its the restaurant we first talked to way back from two years ago, I still remembered it.

"It brings back memories" Lisa spoked  from the front door. I chuckled, and hold her hand and interwinedi it with mine. She looked at me questionably.

"Your we're so pretty when I first saw you, now let's go?"  grabbed my hand to go in the restaurant and finally sat there.We ordered some food as I added some side dishes for her. Just a treat so she can do it next time. Hehe Im just kidding.

"Aigoo Tae I'm hungry" she pouted, as she leaned on the table. My heart is melting. Her personality is alike to Jimin, but shes a bit chirpy and has alot of aegyo, not that bitch.

"Just wait a few more minutes, Baby" I teased. Her body suddenly froozed. And yet I realize she took it the other way, oh fuck. "O-okay..."

. .

"Yey!" She cheered in joy as I laughed  crossing my hands.

"Yah Taehyungie, I never knew your with someone already?!" Doosan blabbered and looked at Lisa who's casually enjoying her meal. "She's my friend Doosan" I spoked coldly, Doosan shook his brows and disagreed. Now I know how Jin feels being embarrassed, Lisas just staring at me questionably. "Treat her well, your really a childish person Tae, let her have fun" tf, Doosan went out of the table. Lisa was confused, oh shit im gonna get embarrassed, Thankyou so much Doosan. Now I know why your brother Soobin is really the opposite of you.

"S-so do you live in your house?" I asked Lisa. She shooked her head and munched her bimbap.

"Actually no, I lived in tall apartment in Seoul Forest Trimage" She blabbered. I dranked my water questionably waiting for her to continue. "I randomly see your Hyungs, like Hobi oppa and Jungkookie since we're in the same floor together" She chuckled. I almost chooked on my water.

"Hobi hyung? Jungkookie?" I asked questionably. "Nde..." She looked down and smiled shyly. "Aish now I know why Liskook is famous" I ate the other bimbap.

"Yah!" She whined, smiling. "We're just friends, but people assume we're already dating. Isn't it crazy Tae?" Lisa  asked, I nodded modestly.

"What about you? Where do you live?" She asked we as she ate her ramen.

"My hyungs and I live in Hannam Hill suites" Lisa hummed as her eyes widened. We continued eating until we we're full. We headed back to the car as I was taking her home.

"So we're am I taking you huh? To Jungkooks apartment?" I said like an Ahjussi. Lisa whined again, I wanna hear her voice everyday.

"Seoul Forest Trimage please" she said with a smile plastered on her face. I was driving to Seoul forest Trimage and it's not quite far from were we are. I turned on the car. Lisa was silent, I turned my eyes to her. She was looking at shops and restaurants.
What a young baby...