Chapter 56: Show Me...

The servant knocks at Guk and Taehyung's door and on the fourth knock,Taehyung opens it.

"Good evening my dear Luna,Sire wants me to get him some pair of his clothes in his cabinet.Can I come in?"

Taehyung was surprised and he feels so sad that Guk is not gonna sleep with him tonight.

"Yes,you may." Taehyung answers in a very soft voice trying to hide his dismay. He is trying to understand Guk...

The servant walks in opening their huge luxurious closet and inside are their expensive and branded clothes.

"Hmmmm...so...where is he?"

The servant turns her head on the side at Taehyung's direction...

"My Luna,Sire is at the other Master's bedroom."

"Ahhh...I see...I'll go there after you finish getting some of his clothes. But don't tell him that I'll come.Is that clear?"

"Yes my Luna."

It didn't take long when the servant was able to get Guk's stuffs and thanked her Luna and left the room.

Taehyung was pacing back and forth because he was so nervous. He can't sleep without talking to him and explaining his side.

===================================

Finally,after less than thirty minutes,he finally had the courage to go outside their bedroom and go to Guk's room.

He walks slowly until he reached the other master's bedroom where inside was his handsome mate.

He gulps and knocks at the door.

"COME IN"

The pretty omega carefully opens the door only to see his husband holding a glass of alcohol standing infront of the huge glass windows with a royal blue curtain. The Alpha King knows the scent of his omega so even if he didn't look back, he knows that it was him...

 The Alpha King knows the scent of his omega so even if he didn't look back, he knows that it was him

He was halfway drunk, but Guk have high alcohol tolerance.

Taehyung walk towards him and back hug him as he kissed Guk's cheeks going down to his neck while caressing his prominent manly chest.

"Daddy, come on let's go to sleep. I can't sleep without you by my side. " Taehyung tries to seduce Guk as a way of calming him down but Guk was just drinking and was unresponsive to his moves.

The handsome sire Guk slowly turns around looking at him straight in the eyes.

"You want me to sleep with you?but before I do that, I want you to answer my question honestly. " Guk says in a very dominant tone making the beautiful omega anxious.

Taehyung was slightly taken aback...

"Oh...Okay Daddy..."

"Good!So,ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO MY COUSIN JACKSON?"