Introduction / Chapter One

INTRODUCTION

Have you ever loved someone for only a short time but knew you were gonna be with them forever? Well, at least you thought forever. But really what exactly is forever? It's a seven letter long word and can mean just about anything depending on who you are and how you interpret the word. My name is Cameron Dallas, yes THE Cameron. Pretty boy, youtuber. Blah blah, I’ve heard it all before. Just another pretty face, who has sex with girls and then dumps them. Honestly, the media was right about that part. I didn't like relationships, I felt it was a waste of time. Until I met her. Now don't go all "The Fault In Our Stars" on me. She didn't have cancer, she just had shitty luck. She was beautiful. She had long brown hair and eyes so blue you could swim in them. Her name? Well her name is just as beautiful as she was. Her name was Fallon. This is our story.

Chapter One

Fallon’s POV:

The summer wind was blowing as I made my way into the doctors office. "Now Fallon." The doctor said. "Ever since your accident, your brain activity has not been very responsive." I looked down not surprised by the doctors news. "So what does this mean?" My mom looked up gripping my hand. "She's lucky to make it for six more months." The doctor replied.

Cameron’s POV:

"Cameron lets go!" I heard my sister, Sierra call. "I'm coming!" I said, taking a quick selfie and posting it. I walked down the stairs. "I agreed to let you come with me to New York for the summer to get your head straight, not screw around" Sierra stated. I rolled my eyes as she stopped me. "Cameron I mean it, do you really want to get arrested again?" I sighed, "No." I looked at her. "Good, now lets go." she said. I grabbed my gym bags and walked out with her as we left for the airport. I sat on the plane with my headphones in and started to doze off as the plane took off.

Fallon’s POV:

I sat looking out the window as the rain poured. "Sweetie, are you hungry?" I turned around to see my Dad. "Um, I'm actually craving pizza." I half smiled. "I'll order now." My dad said. "Hey Fallon don't forget neighbors will be moving in tonight and tomorrow. So if you want, I can go get you some headphones so the noise won't hurt your ears." My mom smiled. "It’s fine, really. I have some anyways." I shrugged. My mom smiled and walked away.

Cameron’s POV:

"Cameron, wake up! We're here!" I opened my eyes slowly as I heard the flight attendant talking. I was half asleep so I wasn't really listening nor caring what she had to say. I sighed, tugging at my bags and dragging myself off the plane.

Fallon’s POV:

"Mom!" I called. "Yes sweetie?" My mom replied. "Can you bring me some water and an apple?" I said as I heard a beeping noise coming from a truck. "Of course. Make sure you put your headphones in if those movers make too much noise." My mom reminded me. I looked up, "Can I go meet em?" My mom replied confused, "Um, sure." She smiled as I hopped off my bed, slipped my pink flip flops on, and walked down the stairs and out the door to my neighbors' house.

Cameron’s POV:

"Cameron, come help us!" Sierra called as I sighed, hooking my phone up to charge. "Coming!" I called rushing out of the house running into a girl. "Ow!" She cried. "I am so sorry!" I helped her up as our eyes met for the first time.