Chapter Three

Cameron's POV:
"Look I don't know why you ran off, but I really wanna be your friend." I took a breathe as she looked at me. Now that it was daylight I could truly see her beauty. She had long brown hair and eyes to match. She was small, but not too thin. She was tall, but shorter than me. She was flawless. I smiled at her. "Look I know your games, Cameron." She sighed. "You use girls, you make them think they have a chance with you and they don't. It's disgusting."

Fallon's POV:

I rolled my eyes waiting for Cameron to take a hint and leave. "Look, one hour. Give me one hour to prove I can be your friend." I sighed. He looked in my eyes. He did have pretty eyes. And he was tall. And tan. And oh my God, what am I saying?! "FINE!" I gave in. "Yes!" He said stepping aside. "Ladies first." I rolled my eyes. "So where are we going?" I asked walking with him. "Anywhere you want." "The park?" I looked up at him. "Okay." He nodded walking with me.

Cameron's POV:

I was so happy Fallon was giving me a chance. I'm not usually into worrying about impressing girls but Fallon was different. She was beautiful and unique. She had the cutest laugh. Nothing could keep me away from her. I slowly slid my hand by hers and she kinda twitched. "Its just a hand." She looked up, sighed and held onto it. I smiled and intertwined our fingers. "See." She giggled. "Here's the park." She smiled point to the beautiful landmark with swings, slides, and a stage. "You wanna swing?" She smiled up at me.

Fallion's POV:

"You can, I'll push."He said letting go of my hand as I ran over there. "Come on slow poke!" I laughed sitting down as he came up behind me. "So you lived in New York your whole life?" He asked as I was swinging. "I'm actually from North Carolina, I was born there, but when I was four my parents moved here so my Dad could get a job and make more money. Turns out his little company was a huge sucsess. We bought the house next to us and rented it to people who needed a vacation home. And I started school at Manhattan Magnet." I shrugged. "You gonna ask about me he looked down at me laughing. "But why! You're Cameron Dallas! Vine and Movie Star! You make girls naughty parts feel good when you post shirtless selfies!" I laughed and so did he. "I guess thats one way of saying it." He shrugged.

Cameron's POV:

"You know I'm not like what the news makes me out to be." I said walking with Fallon. "Oh yeah? What made you a "boy toy" as they call you?" She looked up at me. Her eyes were perfect. "Since you know about me, surely you know Jack Gilinsky." She nodded. "It was three months ago, me and my ex Aly had just hit our one year together." I sighed flashing back to the night my life changed.

Three Months Ago

"Dude, just grab some jeans and go, Aly is going to be pissed if I'm late for our date." I said to Nash as he walked around the rack. "Fine, I'll get these, but you owe me!" He laughed as we walked up to the register and paid.

"Aly!" I called after unlocking our door. We moved in together after six months being together, because we thought it would be fun. "Oh yes, Jack!" "What the!" I slammed open the door to see Aly on top of who I thought was my best friend. "What the hell!" I shouted. "Cameron I can explain!" Aly said quickly throwing some clothes on. "Jack how could you!" I shouted as he slipped his boxers on. "Cam?" I heard Nash call as he walked in. "Shit." Nash said eyes widening. "Did you know about this?!" I asked looking at him. "No bro, I swear!" He took a step back. "Cameron I'm sorry." Aly said forming tears in her eyes. "We're through." I walked away before I started hitting Jack. "Cam wait!" Jack said calling after me. "Stop dude, I'm done with you." I said trying to control my anger. "Dude don't blame her!" "THAN WHO THE HELL DO I BLAME?!" I shouted. "Just go!" He pulled my arm and then I lost it. I punched him the face and didn't stop. "CAMERON!" Nash said running down the stairs to stop me a long with a cop accross the street. "Cameron!" Aly screamed. "Mr. Dallas, you're under arrest for assault."

Present Day

"Wow." Fallon said looking up at me. "She turned you against love." She looked down. "Ever since that night, after I got out of jail, I vow to never fall in love again." I sighed regretting those words because someone who is willing to listen to me is sitting in front of me and I could tell my vow was starting to change.

Fallon's POV:

I actually felt kind of sorry for Cameron. The news never really told why he hit Jack, just that he hit Jack. "Have you talked to her ever since?" He nodded no. "I'm sorry for judging you. I had no right." "Hey its okay, the new portaryed me as some douche who doesn't care, so I just acted like it." He shrugged.

We walked back to our houses as he walked me up to my porch. "I had fun today surprisngly." I laughed and so did he. "You did?! With a pretty boy whos pictures make girls turn gaga!?" He mocked. "Ha, ha." I rolled my eyes. "But seriously. I would love to hang with you again." I smiled. "We'll see." I opened the door closing it smiling. "Yes we will." I said quietly to myself.