Saru...

Putting on my black combat boats, I begin to head out the door. Closing the bar door lightly not to wake anyone up. 

"Seera!" I hear a soft yell. Turning seeing someone calling me from the alley. Clenching my fist just in case, as I begun walking over to the alley. Stepping into the shadows glancing around. When a arm went around my waist and one covered my mouth. Pulling me deeper into the alley. I felt the heat rise on my skin as my aura began to flare up. "Shh... it's me Fushimi," His breath hot against my neck.

"Saru..." My voice came out softly, my body tense against his.

"I'm going to let you go, I just want to talk to you." When he released me I spun quickly towards him, glaring at him. 

"What the hell!" Trying to keep my voice down. 

"I know you say you hate me, but I really doubt that." Fushimi smirks," I came here to tell you, I am the same person. I just work under a different king you, you could join too."

"Ha, funny like I would join the blues.'' I cross my arms turning from him.

''Don't complain, when your king screws you over, Seera." His voice got quieter as I walked off. What was he thinking me as a blue HA! What did he mean though, he knows Mikoto would never screw us over. Shake it off Seera, he is just trying to get in your head.