If I had...

Losing Tatara was hard, even more so since he brought the cheer to are group. I've have been sulking while we hunt this guy down.  I just  feel horrible...

Sitting on the bench in the small park waiting for Saru, I don't know why I asked him to meet me here I just thought he deserved to know. My hood pulled over my head, as I looked towards the ground. I felt someone sit next to me. I look slightly to the left seeing the blue coat. I know it was Saru, but I just sat there.

"I heard about Tatara..." His hand caressed my back. 

"If I had... just told him no, or went and saw him earlier," I say softly tears falling.  I look at Saru, "I'm sorry... if I knew you knew I wouldn't of came here." I go to stand feeling him grab my hand he pulls me to him hugging me.

''No, you would have been killed too, just get the guy who did." Saru voice was sweet and kind which was unusual. He mumbled something unable to hear him. I went to ask him, but he quickly let go of me. "Sera, I just saw Yata don't want you to get into any trouble. If you need anything don't be afraid to come see me." 

"Saru.. Thank you." I walks of turning his head he smiles.  I Stood wiping the tears from my cheeks trying to stop them. I tried to avoid Yata, but of course with my luck he saw me. Coming over he saw my tear stained face. 

"Sera," He said touching my face wiping tears away. "I know it's hard. We all loved him, but we can't grieve until we find this bastard." I nod as we walk through the park. He kicked his skate board up holding it under his arm.  We just walked in silence... I don't know what he was thinking about, but Saru was on my mind he was being so nice. Which usually he is a asshole. Was he after this guy too I mean... Tatara was friends with everyone. Yata and me walked all the way back to Homro and when we got there I started ingesting alcohol. Until I got to a point where I wasn't thinking straight. I left the bar and headed towards Saru's place. Banging on the door Saru answered. Seeing the state I was in he ushered me into his apartment.

"Sera you are drunk." He stated bluntly trying to get me to sit down.

"No... I am not." I wobble towards him,"You... know you are one sexy man." My words slurring to together. As I leaned forward to him. "Take me like you use to Saru." I plop down on the couch as he guides me.

"No you are drunk Sera..." He swats my hand away which was running up his shirt. "I am going to my room go to sleep.''

"But Saru..."I pout. Trying to run my hands on him again.

"Sera... I am a man there is only so much I can handle. You are drunk by law your legally not aloud to consent to sleeping with someone." Saru stands walking away." If you are up for it when you are sober I will gladly."

 Waking the next day my head was throbbing as I sat up. Where was I...

"Good morning Sera," Fushimi's voice soft as he came out with water and ibuprofen.  I gladly took it as i felt I've been hit by a train.

"What happened?" I look at a smirking Saru.

"Does this sound familiar? Take me like you use to Saru!"He throws his hands up. I blush at him, "No worries we didn't do anything. Even though last night you were presintent."

"Thank you Saru," my voice low. "Do you think that we could ever be like we use to?"

"I don't know," He sits next to me. "We could give it a try..."

"The red clan would kill me." I frown at him he brings his face  to mine pressing his lips softly to mine. Before slowly increasing the pressure, he pulled away all to earlier. "It has to stay a serest." 

"Fine by me." He smirks before pulling my waist towards him.