Chapter 3 Say no to drugs

Picture above is of Francisco lachowski as Adrian Victor Smirnov

Adrian woke up before his alarm could buzz , he didn't need one but just had the adrenaline to turn it off before it could even ring. Quite a morning person.
He wore a shirt and went around the mansion to check if everything was okay. He was a focused and disciplined person , utterly devoted to his father's mafia. He would put nothing else first , not even himself.

He went to his gym to work out for an hour . Then continued to practice further his martial art skills , he was a black belt in taekwondo after all. It helped him relax and was a source of peace in his life . He has faced loss of people close to him and developed thick layers of leather around his heart , to not let any one in anymore as thinks he destroys people who love him .

He took a shower and noticed that it was now around 8 , then went to the room next door .

" Wake up , its time to put your brain to use"

" School doesn't let us use our brain because they are scared that  we can outsmart them" Timofey  his 11 year old brother answered .

" Yeah yeah big scheme against you , you're doomed" Adrian rolled his eyes and replied sarcastically.Timofey huffed and got up .

Adrian ruffled his hairs and went out of his room

" Get dressed , I'll make you breakfast"

He went downstairs to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Jordon. Adrian's father , Roman walked in dinning room  while wearing his watch.

"Morning father"

"We have a problem down the store house . You need to leave now. No one is picking up the calls"

"Will do"

Adrian asked the cooks to make breakfast and started walking towards his car. It was how his relationship was with his dad , just work no emotions .

"Where are we going mate ?" Leonid his closest friend asked him while walking down the vestibule, behind him.

"I am going to the store house , you are going to drop off  Tim to school and for the last time your not British"

"Ok , I'll drop him off , mate"

Adrian stopped  and that's all it took Leonid to flee away , as he turned around he saw Leo's  little figure  running like a mad man. Scared little shit , he though as he shook his head and continued his journey .

————————————————————————————————————————

Natalie and Isaac sneaked in the shack from the window and spotted two guards by the door smoking peacefully.

Natalie nodded at Isaac . He went to the guys hit one of them with his gun knocking him out and as the other turned around to the noise , Natalie quickly went after him and hit him on the head , knocking him out as well.

They both then started to walk towards the underground door and opened it . It was filled with packets and packets of powder worth millions . Natalie smiled at Isaac then planted a firebomb and came out .

————————————————————————————————————————

Adrian drove to the shack and noticed smoke coming out of it from a distance . He quickly drove there and ran to the shack. He  noticed the guards knocked out by the door then noticed a shadow  in the trees running . He took out his gun and started following the person .

Natalie had went back into the shack to drag out the guards who she couldn't let die in the fire who were just doing their job. She always tried not to kill as much as she could. After she was done , she ran back to her car to Isaac waiting for her in the car , she noticed someone following her  and quickly covered her face , not wanting to reveal her identity .

Adrian started shooting at her , but she successfully escaped those and hid behind a tree and shot back , missing his ear such by a few centimeters. It created a screeching sound in his ears , stopping him . Adrian covered his ear at the painful sound and looked up at Natalie , all he could see were her eyes , those deep brown eyes. Natalie started right back at him for a couple of second . It was as if time was frozen , they felt something but didn't know what. Natalie realized she was zoning out and swiftly went to her car . When Adrian finally recovered , he followed  the path again and saw a white car at a small distance . Suddenly a knife was thrown at him from the car that hit the tree just above his head , which took him off guard . It had a note attached to it . He took the note and read it.

" Say no to drugs !!! ❤️"

His blood boiled as he read it. He was furious . They just lost 5 million worth drugs and couldn't get those people either . He gritted his teeth in annoyance as he glanced at the insulting note . He was gonna make them pay . He kept crumbled the paper threw it away and hit the tree taking out his anger.

—————————————————————————————————————————

"You do realize that the heart on the note wasn't necessary" Isaac said

"It clearly amused you"

Isaac laughed and nodded . They soon reached the house . Dimitri was at the door when they came back.

" I heard what happened". He said with a face void of any emotions but Isaac and Natalie could see the amusement in his eyes .

Natalie grinned at her father , who just shook his head at her and checked her and Isaac for any injuries .

"Good thing your both fine but next time take me as well to have some fun"
Natalie and Isaac both laughed and followed him inside the house.