Chapter 4 The daughter

Picture above is of Lucas Till as Isaac  Lebedev

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"There might be two sides to a story but what if the whole story is at fault , cause hidden truths are just unspoken lies."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"I need you to take Isaac with you"

"But dad , who will be here with you "

"There are many men to protect me . You will need Issac "

"Ok , reasonable. And?"

"And there will be a few of my men near your college in case of emergencies."
"A few you say , exactly how many?"

"Umm ....I don't know maybe a 40-50?"

Natalie gave a look to her dad , Dimitri sighed

"Ok at least a 20"

"6"

"18"

"12"

"15 , now do we have a deal?"

"Ok, but warn them not to go around fighting and causing trouble."

"I'll make sure of it." Dimitri assured.

Natalie nodded and went to her room , Isaac followed her . He plumped down on her bed and laid down .

"We will move in the condo dad bought me last year in US, it's near the college."

"Great and what about Thomas?"

"He's will be coming as well. The rest of the men coming with us will live scattered around in the nearby areas ."

"Consider it done."

————————————————————————————————————————

Adrian walked in his house , his angry footsteps could be heard to the maids who avoided homing in his way. His dad came in the living room.

"Its was 5 million dollar loss" his dad Roman said

"I'll take care of it dad ."

"That's what I expect"

His dad said and walked away . Adrian went to his room and called Leonid.

" I need details on those people involved."

"Yes, I'm after it. We'll get it in 2 days"

He cut the call and walked into his bathroom to take a shower . As the water hit his skin , he relaxed and started to think of the incident that happened . Those deep brown eyes , it was surely of a girl . They were serious , focused. It was not possible that they got to know about the store house today only , they had already known about it . But they choose to use it now because it was a reply , an answer that they were a step ahead and definitely don't give tests . The test which they had put them through . Adrian thought as he showered they need to know more about them , more weak spots to break them down.

—————————————————————————————————————————

The next day , Adrian was relentless , he was waiting for Leonid to give him the information . His phone rang , he quickly picked it up.

"Talk"

"I've got all I could , I'm coming to the house"

Minutes later Leonid came to his room.

"It was a reply to the test—"

"I figured it out, tell me about those people"

"Well , in the car it was Isaac Lebedev one of the most loyal and trusted members of the gang and the girl ,it was the daughter , Natalie Ivanov. No one knows much about her . They have kept her identity hidden as much as they could."

"Anything more about the daughter ?"

"She is a scholar , no dating history known to us and also she is going to US in a few days to Princeton university ."

"How long will it take me to get in there ?"

"What?"

"She is our last source to know more. We are going to US."

"You're leaving me?"

Adrian turned around to look at the door , he saw timofey pouting , starting at him with his big brown eyes . He felt a warmth in his heart looking at his little brother , almost smiling at his expression but did not show it on his face.

"Go get started on packing , you will join a new school soon."

Timofey smiled so brightly, looking exited almost looking like a little puppy wagging its tail, it made a smile to come on Adrian's face. Timofey ran to his brother and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you , thank you . I love you bro."

Adrian just patted his back with a light smile on his face . He remembered the day since Tim was born his father couldn't love him. He despised him, no matter how much he tried to love him but he couldn't because during his birth his wife died . He took away the love of his life .He could never get over that grief and always held a certain hostility against him . He knew he was wrong so he did what he thought was the best , avoided him .Making Tim miss not only the love of a mother but of a father as well. Adrian was all Timofey had , he was his father , his mother his only family.

Tim also had the love of an uncle in his early life , his uncle Maxim , but he was taken away from him and Adrian both as he died because of the Ivanov's. Adrian loved his uncle as well but he died which further changed his father , he become more cold ,more distant . Maxim and Roman together had started from scratch , and ruled the empire they made together . Maxim , the older brother was the smarter one and more calm , Roman would sometimes get the best of his anger .
When Maxim died , one pillar of their castle was broken . Roman could no longer hold it on any longer and eventually had fallen , taking their place in Russia was now , The Ivanov's .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Adrian bought a condo for him , Leonid and Timofey , and few flats in the nearby areas for a few of his members who were leaving with them as well. It was dangerous for them to live together in a same place , they could be easily identified and attacked all at once .

"So what's the plan after we get there, should we start preparing to look for her?"

Adrian sat on a seat facing the sunset, his eyes ablaze . Rest his arm behind his head , closed his eyes and relaxed in his seat.

"No , we'll meet eventually."