𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 - 𝒩𝑒𝒾𝓁 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 few weeks went by quickly, it was a few days before the ball when Rory and Sassie realized that they were not organized. Lorelai wasn't too happy that Sassie asked Jess to come, she understood that he was the only boy she ever really talks to in Stars Hollow. So after a heated argument between the two, Lorelai let Sassie bring Jess along. So now Jess, Sassie, Rory, Dean and, Lane were sitting in the Gilmores living-room watching Neil Young in a suit. Trying to convince Dean to wear gloves.  

"Doesn't Neil Young look amazing wearing gloves?" Rory said, trying her hardest to convince Dean. "Uh... yeah because he's Neil Young..." Dean pointed out. 

"Is it weird that you stated you wear going to look like Neil Young and now Rory is convincing Dean to look like him..." Sassie whispered to Jess as he sat on the floor between her legs. "Very, I think we wear thinking the same thing." He answers. 

"Rory, Sassie? Do you want grandmas hairstylist to do your hair?" Lorelai asked the girls as she shook her head at the girls. The two girls obediently shook their heads as well. "No mom I told you they wouldn't want to..." 

"You're gonna look great in a tux," Rory stated. "Yeah, with tails, cummerbands, and gloves," Lane added. "What?" Dean freaked out. Jess sat up and looked at Sassie. "You didn't say anything about tails or cummerbands." He stated. Sassie looked just as shocked as Dean and Jess did. 

"They are optional?" Rory asked. "Nope, says here 'must be worn'" Lane said, looking at the book thing. "Rory?!" Dean said, standing up. "Remember you love me!" Rory pouted. Dean paused. "Show me, Neil Young, again," he said after a while. "Yeah me too," Jess added. 

Dean sat back down next to Sassie and watched Neil Young again. Suddenly, two-car horns were heard outside. "Dad!" Rory jumped up from the couch and was out the door quicker than the flash. Sassie sighed. "Arnt you going to greet your uncle?" Jess smirked. "He's not my uncle." Sassie laughed a little. "He's Rory's dad, I hardly know him." She shrugged. 

The three teens inside heard laughter heading towards the door. "Hey, Sassie!" A voice called for the girl. Sassie turned her head towards the frount door seeing a smiling Chris standing at the door. "I got you something," Sassie looked at the man confused.  She stood up and made her way towards him. "You did?"

"Yeah, Rory and Lorelai told me how you're really into music and you're saving up for the Coldplay tickets so..." Chris then pulled out four tickets, "I got you four tickets to see them in Hartford next month." Sassie stood there in shock. Her mouth dropped staring at the tickets. "Watch you don't catch flies there Sass." She head Jess's voice come from behind her. 

"Shut up Jess." She said, still in shock. "Chris, I- These must have cost a fortune. Thank you." She took the tickets from him, then wrapped her arms around him. He hugged back laughing a little.  "You really didn't need too. Especially four tickets." She smiled at him once she pulled back from the hug. 

"It's no problem Sass," He smiled back. "I may not be related to up by blood, but you will always be my family okay?" Sassie looked up at him and nodded, "Yeah, thank you again."

"Hey, you got someone to walk you down the stairs at the ball?" Chris asked. "Uh, no. I was going to ask Luke today when we went." She looked up at him. "Well, how would you like me to walk you?" "That would be nice, thank you, Chris." "Anytime." 

*---*---*---*---*

"How are you doing this so well?" Jess asked Sassie. They and Rory wear practicing ball-room dancing and Sassie seemed the only one understanding how to do it. "It runs in the Holland blood." She laughed as Jess tripped. "Holland?" 

"Yeah, that's my moms' maiden name and, my middle name. She was still Holland when I was born." Sassie smiled remembering the Wedding. "Wow, Rory! Look at Jess and Sassie, or should I say, Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Gray." Miss Patty said, smirking at Sassie and Jess. Jess smirked and spun Sassie around then pulling her back into him so her hands land on his chest. "What can we say," Jess smirked looking down at Sassie. "we're born to dance." He finished, making Sassie smile. 

"Who needs a break?" Chris asked. "Lorelai, Sassie is a natural." Miss Patty says to Lorelai. "Well, she gets it from her mother. She could dance like an angel that woman." She says. Sassie smiled. "That's true."

"Rory needs some work though." Miss Patty shook her head. 

"Yeah, she's holding me back," Dean said, causing Sassie and Jess to laugh together. 

"Ballroom dancing is really sexy, any woman can do it, they just need a strong male lead, no offense boys," Chris told them. "May I have this dance?" Chris asked Lorelai, "Do you have a trust fund"? She asks jokingly. "Always ask girls." She laughed before Chris span her around. 

The two danced perfectly together, everyone was impressed. "Okay Rory, you're adopted," Sassie says while clapping after the two finished. "I already know after seeing that." She joked. 

*---*---*---*---*

Once home, Chris was teaching Jess and Dean how to tie a bow-tie. "You want the last egg roll?" Rory asked Sassie. "Nah you have it." She says. Sassie was strumming her guitar quietly on the sofa. "What are you doing?" Lorelai spoke. 

"I'm getting an egg roll," Rory said. "You're getting it yourself?"

"Well, I don't have telekineses do I?" 

"No lady gets there own egg roll, you wait for a young strong man to do it for you." She said, handing Rory the egg roll. "Now, repeat after me. I am completely helpless." 

"I am completely helpless." Rory nodded. Sassie laughed softly at the two. She then felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw Jess. "I'm gonna go okay?" He says pointing to the door. 

"Your gloves Sir Mariano," Sassie says reaching to grab them off the table and handing them to him. "Why, thank you, Lady Gilmore." He smiled, taking them from her. "Bye," Sassie smiled waving him goodbye. "I'm off to bed."

"You need help?" Lorelai asked Sassie.

"Goodnight Lorelai."

"The answer is always yes Sass."

"Night."

A/N: I've decided to put Sassie's mum and dad in the Cast if you want to go check, as there will be a flashback at some point. How are you guys enjoying the book so far? I'm not that good of a writer aha. I hope you enjoy!