𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

"𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓫𝔂 is a dick," Teagan said as her, Sassie, and Summer walked to Dooses "I can't agree with you more." Summer sighed. 

"Summer, you used to date the guy." Sassie laughed. "Yeah well, he's still a douche... woah what's going on here?" Summer, Sassie and Teagan stoped outside of Dooses were lot's of people, and the police gathered. The three ran over to the shop and saw Rory and Dean. "What's going on?" Teagan asked?

"This was you wasn't it?" Taylor asked Teagan, "I killed someone? I don't think so, Taylor." She answered. 

"No you did this," He pointed at the ground. "It's fake, nobody is dead in Stars Hollow." He pointed at her.

"Oh, it's fake? Looks real to me. And no, I never although I wish I did" She giggled making Sassie and Summer let out a breathy laugh. "Well, at least you don't have to clean it," Dean mumbled. "Who was talking to you?" Summer asked him. Dean just rolled his eyes. 

"I'm just confused where the person got the police tape..." Rory wondered. Sassie smirked, as her glance turned towards the square where Jess was leaning on a pole. He looked over at the girl and smirked.

*---*---*---*---*

Rory, Sassie, Lorelai, and Mia (Lorelai's Boos) walked into Lukes after they had their little chat at the Inn. "Look at this place, exactly the same," Mia said as they walked into Lukes. Luke approached the four from behind the counter. "I made Luke paint it a couple of months ago." Lorelai piped up. 

"Mia, hey!" Luke exclaimed. "Nice to see you, Lucas." 

"You're the only one who can call me that." He told her, "I'm saying it to others who plan on using it later." Luke looked at Lorelai with a knowing look. "Whatever, Lucas," Lorelai said, annoyed. 

"Mia, you know anything about toasters?" Luke asked. 

"Not a dam thing." She smiled. 

"Well then, sit down and let me get you a coffee." 

"I know about Toaster." Sassie smiled. 

You do?" Luke asked. "Oh no..." Rory mumbled. 

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it goes like... All around the country and coast to coast, people always say what do you like most? I don't wanna brag I don't wanna boast, I always tell 'em I like toast." Sassie said singing a little bit of the song she knows to him. Luke looked at the girl with an annoyed face. "You wanna hear more?"

"Sit down."

"Alright, then Mr Grumpy." She shrugged. She sat at the table the others were at. "I didn't know you could sing?" Mia told her. Sassie froze on spot, realising what she just did. She had never sung in frount of lots of people before. "Yeah uh- well, no one really has. Except for Summer and Teagan really." She blushed.