𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

𝓐𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 the next day, Sassie did her best at trying to avoid Jess. The two of them still hadn't talked, now over a week. Luckily, Jess is only in Sassies homeroom but he never shows up on time to see her. "What time did he come to school?" Sassie asked Summer, who is in the same set as Jess. There were three different sets at school, lower, middle, higher. Sassie is in 'higher' set with  Teagan and Ryder. While Summer and Micha are in 'middle' set with Jess. 

"He came halfway through 3rd period looking all hot and that, with his amazing hair," Micha replied for Summer, making Sassie laugh. Sassie, Summer and Micha had a free period so they sat outside on a bench. "God he's hot, I wish I was you so I could kiss him." Micha replied, "Do you think I could make him gay?"

Sassie and Summer burst out laughing making Micha laugh alongside them. "Well, if it isn't the slut, the orphan, and the fag." They heard a voice come from the side of them. Sassie knew instantly it was Harmoney and her stupid gang, Lola and Shane, and was ready to throw punches. "What the fuck do you want pug face? Why don't you just leave?" Sassie asked. 

"Oh nothing, just came over to see if you've seen the new boy around, the two of you seem pretty close. But what's a hottie like him doing around a fat cow like you?" Sassie stood up from the bench glaring at the girl, she wasn't ready to get put back in detention for punching the puged face brat again.

"Do you want another black eye bitch?" She warned. The girl and her 'gang' laughed. "You couldn't your too weak." The blonde one spoke. "Wanna say that again?" She warned again stepping forward. Summer and Micha jumped up from the bench and stood in front of the small girl. The three girls giggled. 

"What, do you need your little friends to help you out. Pathetic." Harmoney stated. That was all Sassie needed to push in front of Micha and Summer and punch the girl right in the face. Harmoney fell straight to the floor in pain while a crowd gathered around them. "That's right you piece of shit, stay down. I've told you before fuck with me or my friend you get fucked." 

Sassie turned around to head out the circle but a voice spoke, "What are you gonna do bitch? Your a pathetic little orphan and that's all you will be!" Shane called from behind her. Sassie stopped right in her tracks, as tears started to form in her eyes, like always when she got angry. So she looked up and saw Jess standing in frount of her. He looked at her with hurt and disbelief in his eyes. He then looked up from the small girl and looked over to the blonde. "That's fucked up, you don't say shit like that about someone! You don't know what the fuck she's been through."  

"So what it's true! She's fucked up." Sassie turned around and went straight for the blonde, punching, pulling hair, kicking, anything she could think of before she got pulled off by Jess. "Get the fuck off me, Jess!" She tried screaming. But Jess held on. Shane got pulled away by Chuck Presbry and Lola.