Chapter 10 - Scars

Alright yalls, this was a really hard chapter for me to write, it holds a deep meaning to me, I hope I was able to portray all that I wanted. 

Warning: Mention of depression, anxiety and suicide. 

Let's begin,

-

-

-

Come Friday morning, two very different teens, polar opposite teens you could say, went about their business, going through their typical morning routines as they commenced the day, getting ready for another day of school.

Studying himself in the mirror, little Izuku tried combing his usually wild green locks, to have them spring right back into place seconds after being temporarily tamed by the comb. Giving up, he finished putting on his tie, grabbed his things and left abandoned the room.

Rushing down the stairs, missing the last two steps, he found himself falling face first towards the floor, instincts getting the better of him, he rushed both hands up to try and break his fall, barely making it in time as his nose smashed into the cold wood floor.

"Ouch!" he screamed as he tried getting back up.

Dusting himself off, he went around the stairs and into the kitchen, hoping to find his mom there with breakfast. He was a tad bit disappointed she wasn't there but perked up as his eyes landed on a plate with a note laid next to it.

'Went out early to pay the bills and buy groceries. Left you breakfast Love, Mom'

Sliding the note into his pocket, he quickly ate the eggs and bacon his mother had left him. Making sure to wash his dishes, he then grabbed his things before making his way out of the house.

Across the street, things were going exactly how they did almost every day. You could say with to feisty blonds living under the same roof, things tended to get a rather 'explosive' from time to time, or so Masaru would have you think after so many years of marriage with one of those blonds.

Katsuki was pulling out of the shower as he reached for the towel that he had placed on the bathroom sink. Since he preferred long showers, the bathroom resembled a gas camera considering all the fog that creeped around everywhere.

Not being able to see, he wasn't able to find the towel he knew he had placed there. Walking out of the shower, not minding his own nakedness, he looked for the damn thing, water droplets falling from his body quickly reaching the floor.

"It's not here...damn hag." he said, knowing exactly where the missing object had wandered off to, or with it whom it had wandered off with.

"Haaaag! Why'd you take my towel!" he screamed as he cracked the bathroom door open a sliver, fog quickly crawling at the edges as it wound its way out.

"Calm your tits you shit! I'll get you another one!" yelled back Mitsuki, having accomplished her goal of pissing off her son. She loved to tease the brat any way she could.

"Masaru, could you take your son a towel." She asked her husband as she applied some mascara.

She was meeting up with Inko in town later, and she'd be damned if she looked like shit. She was naturally a beautiful woman.

'But nothing a little make-up can't highlight' she thought.

"Oh, so he's my son when he's angry and yours when you want to screw around with him?" teased back Masaru, making his way out of their bedroom, towel in hand.

Reaching he bathroom, he knocked and a tonified tan arm was seen reaching out through the small opening in the door. "Tch!" was all he got as he handed the boy the damn towel.