Chapter 26 - Katsudon

Warning: This chapter contains some boyxboy action, if for any reason you do not wish to read it, warnings have been placed in bold letters when it starts and ends for you. Enjoy,
-

-

-

The day had been taxing on the both of them, it had taken a toll on both their bodies and souls. The heavy darkness that overtook them after their heated encounter had them sleeping after a few more kissed had been shared, and it was more than welcome.

The following morning played out like any other morning, if you don't consider the excessive amount of touching going on between the two very hormonal teenagers. Its as if some invisible chains had come loose and their hands were itching to touch the other.

Warning: Start Smut

They had woken up just as they had fallen asleep, hugging the life out of the other, naked under the sheets. Izuku was first to wake as Katsuki's morning wood was trying to poke through this stomach.

Izuku wanting to explore this new found erotic side of his, slowly slid his way down below the sheets and neared Katsuki's pulsing hard flesh.

'Kacchan is huge.' He thought as his mouth went dry. He grabbed it and smelled it, loving the musky scent the blond gave off, mixed with the smell of their previous activities, it only got him rock hard.

Sliding his tongue slowly from the base to the tip as he fondled the blond's balls, he took as much of the blonds cock into his mouth as possible feeling it push against the back of his throat. He let out a small gag, as a few tears poked their way out of his eyes.

Katsuki's eyes instantly shot open as a delicious wet warmth wrapped around his cock. Unsure of what was going on, he lifted the sheets only to be met with innocent emerald-green eyes staring up at him.

"Fuck...Izu..." he groaned out, watching said boy bob his head up and down, the head of his dick pushing past the boys mouth and into his throat as he tried deep throating the blond.

It was the most erotic thing he had seen after having Izuku riding his dick last night. It made him horny as fuck. Kami, the things he wanted to do to the boy, if he looked at him again he'd cum instantly.

Izuku could tell the blond was really enjoying it, and it pleased him to know he was the one causing Katsuki's current state. The blond was holding on tightly to the sheets around him, his eyes closed and his head leaning back. Izuku pushed him in farther earning him a soft moan from the blond.

It was exciting Izuku, his own hardened member in one hand as he jerked it to the rhythm of his head. He began bobbing up and down once again feeling Katsuki's hands comb through his hair and push him down harder on his hard flesh.

Katsuki wanted to cum, he could feel it coming, how the heat in his stomach began building up. "Izu..." he warned feeling the way the boy sucked harder and played with his balls. It was killing him; he was going to explode.

"Do it." Ordered the smaller teen, feeling Katsuki buck into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat. He wanted the boy to cum, to fill his mouth with his hot seed.

Izuku kept pulling at his own heated flesh, almost at his limit, he could feel it, how his cock began hardening even more as it pulsed and soon cum shot out covering his hands and the sheets under him.

He was barely able to keep the rhythm he had on Katsuki's dick when he heard him calling out his name, "Izuku!" the blond screamed out, squirting his cum into the smaller boy's throat.

Coughing a bit at how fast his mouth had been filled, cum dripped out the edges of his lips as he swallowed what he could. He lapped at Katsuki's cock cleaning it off, making the older boy squirm.