02

"Argh!! P-please stop!"

"Oh, shut up u piece of s**t"

They heard a voices out of the hallway of the school and they saw Yugyeom got beaten up by the six Alpha surrounding him, all the student's is out off class and try to snatch yugyeom out of there, the five of them growl "back off!" The all student's just ignored the five Alpha and try again to help yugyeom from beaten.

Lisa has no choice and run back to find their leader she was now infront of the gate, she was about to start run to find the Omega, but a fimiliar scent that she knew she look at the right side there she sees what she wanted and then she shout.

"O-omega!"

______________________________

"*sigh*" Jungkook got up from his bed and yawn cutely, he look at the window and thought ' hmm how was school without me ' jungkook go downstairs and look at the living room he just groaned "I cant just laying in the house" Jungkook then look at the kitchen and thought again ' it wont hurt if I visit my pack right? ' .

Jungkook was so close to the gate of the school but I heard someone calling me, oh its lisa..why is she so pale and worried writing in her face.

"O-omega!!" Jungkook look at her confused.

" lis, what's up?" Jungkook says and look at lis, lisa just straight forward what is happening right now.

"YUGYEOM IS GETTING BEATEN UP!!"

Jungkook just look at lisa with anger in his eyes and said "what" with a very stern voice.

That's when Lisa lead Jungkook where is the crowd is, they arrived where they're at and Jungkook saw a lot of crowd trying to help the poor boy that got beaten up and blood everywhere.

Jungkook low growl to inform his school pack to make path for him, they heard it and make way for their Omega.

And that's when jungkook sees red spot in his eyes, he walk towards them and snatch yugyeom away from the Alpha and Jungkook waste no time he kick the Alpha stomach not hard but to warned him not to messed with the people he love.

A groaned were heard and a angry growl came out of the Aplha mouth "what a pretty Omega doing in this situation like this huh?" The Alpha chuckle darkly, jungkook just look at him and give him the last punch in the face.

"Dont Fudging messed with my school"

The Alpha just groaned in pain "hurts right?" Jungkook said with no guilty. Jungkook look behind him to see a very look painful on yugyeom face "yugy-ah, r u okay" Jungkook says, yugyeom just look up and nodded a little, yugyeom eyes widen and warned Jungkook "w-watch out-".

A hand landed on jungkook shoulder, but jungkook react fast he twisted the arm on his shoulder and put on his back "what do u think ur doing?" The Omega said with cold and burning in his eyes, "Argh! Argh- " Jungkook look at him again and hold it tighter "That's not an answer sweet peach" the Alpha just groaned, jungkook had enough so he lightly push the Alpha that stumble to the ground, "fine I ask u guys simple question, who r u guys?" The six Alpha just look at each other and smirk lightly.

"We are.....

BTS"

______________________________

Uh is that to cliche? Or is it to obvious? Meh idc tehehe hopie u enjoy!

- Remake -
~LemonRex