Chapter 2

The Question

*******

March, 2015

I went over to my parents bedroom, dad had called. He hugged me and smiled. We starting talking, he asked me how my exam had went etc until he said, " honey, I need to talk to you about something".

"Okay"

"Do you remember coming to my office that day? For your brother Aron's surprise birthday?"

"Yeah...why?"

"Well do you remember all the employees in the training program?"

"Yes."

"Okay out of all of them, who did you like the most?"

"What do you mean?...I guess I liked Steven, he was funny and nice"

"Okay but what about from the girls? Which one girl do you like Rose?"

"Mmmm I guess I liked Rae the most"

"You mean Raechel? Okay why did you like her?"

"Well, she won when we had to vote who would be captain of the meetings that week, she seems confident and smart"

Dad smiled and said, "I agree, good choice Rose, I knew you and me would think alike like always".

****

I had no idea that this question was the beginning. A question that If I had answered differently would make my future so different from what it was today, 5 years later. 12 year old rose had no idea what the rest of her year would change, all the things she'd find out and all the things she would witness.

*****

April, 2015

We were moving, to the capital, she couldn't believe it, she didn't want to! Her friends were here! Her school were here! She couldn't move!

Rose put up a good fight, screaming and crying that she didn't want to move, yet her dad won in the end.

Emotionally blackmailed her as usual, her parents did that a lot. They talked about how hard it was everyday to go to the capital in the morning and back at night, how it was taking a toll on them. My dad's company was in the capital, that's why they had to take a 45 minutes drive twice everyday.

I finally fully agreed when I saw the house, pretty big house. I loved it from the start!

*****

This house would hold more broken and traumatizing memories then good and kind ones.

Words were said, fights were fought, tears were shed and innocence was killed in that house.

*****

(Author's Note)

Heyaaa! This is the second chapter! I know I uploaded before my scheduled date but mehhhh that JUST MEANS MORE CHAPTERS SOOOO?! 😂 I'm enjoying writing this story, you're reading both 12 year old Rose's point I'd view on the events that unfold and 17 year old Rose's point of view as she looks back at those events. 

Short chapter I KNOWWWWW.