Chapter 3: Sundays

May 2015

Mum knew something was up. She was suspicious and we all told her that it was nothing.

*****

June 2015

Now even we thought something was up. Dad would make us leave or go somewhere on the weekends, it was bizarre and unusual.

Mum suspected that it was because of another woman. We didn't want to believe it.

This Sunday, we were all asleep and dad came in and woke up saying that we had to go to my grandparents house for the day. We tried changing into decent clothes but he said to just get in the car and go, I took my blanket with me and slept all the 45 mintues drive.

We got there and I went up to my cousins room and just collapsed, I was so sleepy my head was dizzy. This was probably because me and Aron has pulled an all nighter that night.

I noticed that some time has passed and I hear my cousins talking, but it's not feyre or Zara or even Katy who lived here. It was Belle and snow. My aunt's daughters.

What were they doing here? They lived 25 mintues away from here. Maybe they just came to visit gran like us.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw snow sitting in front of me on the bed parallel to the one I was sleeping on. Feyre and Zara shared this room, they were twins and had the same exact things as the other. I had grown up with them in Dubai since they were 2 months old, they were my uncle's daughters, and Katy was the youngest.

Then I heard it, my mum, my aunt, my uncle and Grandpa. I could hear that mum was crying and I knew it was because of dad and the woman.

That explains why snow and Belle are here, because my mum must have called my aunt.

So now the whole family must have found out that dad was cheating on mum.

I looked at snow and she smiled, she was about to speak but I said "no, just let me sleep, me and Aron pulled an all nighter last night so just let me sleep okay?"

"Uh that sounds like you and Aron, you guys have been pulling all nighters this whole summer!" She said amused.

"I know, I know wwww, but let me sleeepppppl goooo awayyyyy "

*Fine, but I'll wake you up in a few hours okay?"

I mumbled a "fine" and went back to sleep, I didn't want to hear mum cry and everyone else talk about whatever that was going on.

******

July 2015

Like usual we had been out on Sunday. We had spent the day at the mall and then ate, window shopped some more and then finally were back home. As we rolled into the street I spotted dad's car right away, a white Mark X.

We got out of the car and went up the stairs, I heard dad's voice and then he was in front of me, smiling.

He took me in his arms, kissed my head as per routine but then he said, "rose, I want you to meet someone."

No, no no noooooo

"Uh okay, who?"

"You'll see"

He lead to the dining room and there she was, she sat in one of the dining table chairs and I recognized her instantly.

It was her, I couldn't believe it.

But that meant that was she the woman? The woman who had been hurting my family for the past few months? But I knew her, I liked her?

*****

(Author's Note)

Cliffhanger I KNOWWWWW, I wanted a little suspense! Who do you think the woman is? Comment down your choice!

I'll be updating really soon so don't worry 😂.

Byee, xxx