The Beginning

One day Alex woke up and got dressed , but her clothes were fitting a little baggy, "I wonder why the hell I'm losing so much weight!" she said. She decided to go to the doctor to see what was going on. " Momma I need to make a doctors appointment" she told her mom. " Okay, but for what? " her mom asked . " I keep losing all this weight and my back be hurting when I lay down ". Alex said . Her moms face frowned up . " You sure it's not stress?" , "Momma , I have nothing to stress about." Alex scuffed . " You and that big head ass boy just broke up maybe that's it " . her momma suggested . " Don't bring that up or him" Alex rolled her eyes . Alex had just broken up with her long time time boyfriend Cameron and it was kind of stressful on her but she didn't think that was the case . So about 3 weeks later after a family trip to Vegas , Alex went to the doctor , and that's when she went she found out that she had a tumor in her stomach it was the size of a full size baby and it had to be removed immediately, they scheduled her a follow up appointment to get an ultrasound. Alex couldn't believe none of it so she just didn't think about it ..
Alex texted the F4 , " Y'all , it's a emergency , it's a TUMOR the size of a baby and i have to get emergency surgery ." The girls were shocked . They tried to console Alex but deep down she was worried .
" Well Ms.Fields , the doctor said we're not sure what is causing the growth of this tumor but we're gonna remove it and do some testing and see what's going on" , the doctor said with a smile . " Do You know or have a guess how long it's been growing ?" Alexandra's mother asked . " Well From the size and my professional opinion I'm going to say a year . " he said . Alex could see the tears forming in her mothers eyes . She didn't know whether to cry , be mad or just pissed off at the world . " When do you want to do surgery ?" Dr.Roberson asked . "Soon as possible " Alexandra's mother said ." Well let me check my books and I'll get back to you . About 30 minutes later the doctor came back and he said " well we have a opening for Wednesday . THATS DAY AFTER TOMORROW . Alex thought . " Well I'll see You Wednesday Alex said ." So after they signed all the papers and stuff Alex went home and prepared for Wednesday . ....