Mama's little monsters part 1

In Roddy's house, the young villain was currently in the middle of facing the worst challenge of his life........spending time with his younger sister, Franny. In the meantime, Roddy was working on another robot for his latest attack on Metropolis when-

Franny: Roddy, Roddy, RODDY!!!!!! 

Roddy: Oh brother, what is it!? Can't you see i'm busy!?

Behind him was his sister who was looking over his shoulders as he worked. Franny-stein was around Roddy's height, she's a little to Roddy's shoulders actually and she always wore a lab coat but even though she's younger, she is a genius and much more competent than Roddy in terms of evil. Where does the desire to be evil come from in the kids? Not from their mother that's for sure but we'll talk about it later in the future, in the meantime, back to the story.

 Where does the desire to be evil come from in the kids? Not from their mother that's for sure but we'll talk about it later in the future, in the meantime, back to the story

Franny: Just wondering what do you think you're doing crossing those wires, you'll cause a power failure.

Roddy: I think I know more than you do about robots little sis.

Roddy attempted to activate it but as Franny said, it shorted out immediately and exploded.

Franny: Told you so.

Roddy: Will you butt out! I'm busy with my latest scheme to conquer Metropolis!

Franny: Oh, I know and sadly, you kept making the same mistakes. You were careless, overconfident, and you continued to underestimate the Superhero Girls.

Roddy: I suppose you can do better!?

Circe: *appears behind Roddy* She looks like she could.

Roddy: *girlish* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Please, stop doing that!!

Franny: Ahem, anyway I believe we should use other methods to destroy our enemies.

Roddy: Like what?

Franny: Like this *snaps finger*

A gigantic mutant rat creature stepped into the lab, its mouth drooling with green saliva. The beady red eyes looked all around.

 The beady red eyes looked all around