Heavyweight

At a park close to the suburbs part of Metropolis, there was a young boy playing with his remote control car. He drove it out of the park and began running down the sidewalk with it but he wasn't watching where he was going. Eventually, the car hit an old ladder which fell over and knocked into a small equally old looking scaffolding with buckets of paint on it. The two fell over like dominoes onto a shiny new looking sports car, covering it in paint, dents and broken scaffolding parts. A jock dude came out of a store and saw what happened to his car and then sees the boy with the toy car.

Jock: What the heck happened to my car!? *turns to kid* Did you see who did this!?

Little Kid: Uh, actually, it was me, I accidentally knocked some stuff over and well- I'm very sorry!

Jock: Oh, I see, I understand kid.

Little Kid: You do?

Jock: Yeah, of course. But, you know that some payment is required for this much damage kid.

Little Kid: But, I don't have any money.

Jock: *lifts foot over toy car* That's okay, your shrimp of a car will do. A little payment in its own right since my ride is ruined, I'll ruin yours. 

Little Kid: *crying* No don't! Please!

But, before he could crush it, a loud stomping noise filled the air. The jock was about to crush it again but another stomp filled the air, this time, closer. The jock didn't even try to crush the toy this time and just listened to where the sounds came from and there, another stomp came again, even closer then before. Suddenly, the ground shook violently and a humongous form smashed through a nearby building in front of the kid and the jock. the two ran for there lives as the form made its way into the street, right in the path of an armored bank truck. The drivers of the truck braked hard and stopped in front of the giant. The form picked up the heavy metal truck with its bare hands, crushing the front part of it while the drivers bailed out. It then ran off with the truck and all of the money inside it. The little kid that hid during the destruction saw everything and was in awe at what he saw.

Little Kid: Wow! I want that for my next birthday!

The next day, it was a peaceful and quiet day in Metropolis, all was calm, all was safe, no trouble what so ever. Just kidding! It's Metropolis, you didn't think that that would be the case here did you. Well it is the case sometimes, it just doesn't always last for too long. Anyway, it really was quiet until a large crash was heard, it was actually Fast Action currently facing off against Giganta in a supermarket parking lot.

Giganta was throwing cars at Fast Action in an attempt to crush him but using his highly trained reflexes, he was able to avoid them, but barely as they were coming fast

Fast Action: Leave it to me to take our fight to a parking lot of a supermarket when everyone shows up on big sales day! *talks in earpiece* Gamer, I'm handling thinks well but could use some help! Where are you!?