Beginning of The End

It was spring time

It was spring time. You and your bestfriends, Han and Jaemin, along with you guys' families went to a cherry blossom festival in Jinhae. You're so excited and really looked forward to today because you finally can see the beautiful cherry blossoms with your crush Han. Also, it's your 6th birthday today. The thought of Han giving you a present excites you, wondering what will he give to you. Of course you're also excited about what Jaemin will give you as a present.

When you guys arrived, you, Han, and Jaemin got together and jumping around together as you three got so excited to see the cherry blossoms. Then when you finally saw the cherry blossoms, your eyes lit up and a smile formed from your lips. You can see some petals falling down and it decorated the grass, giving it a secondary color. You looked at the bridge full of people and the cherry blossom's petals falling down along with the view around it. It all looked so beautiful that you're going to cry. While you're lost in the beauty of the cherry blossoms and its surrounding, you didn't realize Han and Jaemin standing behind you. They suddenly covered your eyes, each one with one of their hands.

Y/N : What? What's happening?

Jaemin : Don't worry Y/N, it's us

Han : Yeah, it's us don't worry

Y/N : Yah! Don't scare me like that... What are you guys doing?

Han : Just follow us and you'll see

Jaemin : Well be guiding you so don't worry okay?

Y/N : Okay... I trust you guys

Han & Jaemin : Yes, don't worry....

And so they take your hands and carefull guiding you to a quieter place. Your heart was beating so fast because you're anxious and also because Han was holding your hand. His soft hand holding yours and the other covering your eye. You can feel your cheeks burning red and hope that neither of them will notice it. After five minutes of walking, they stopped and so do you.

Han : Are you ready?

Y/N : Yes(?)

Jaemin : Okay... One

Han : Two

Han & Jaemin : Three!

They pull their hands away from your eyes and you opened your eyes. You gasped as you see your mom and dad holds a banner that says 'Happy Birthday Y/N! We love you so much <3'. Then you saw the others standing behind a table that's full of foods and drinks along with some presents on the side. Han and Jaemin approached you with your birthday cake on their hands with the candle lighted up. You read the decor on the cake that said 'Happy Birthday Our Beloved Y/N'.

Everyone : Happy Birthday Y/N!!

Y/N : Everyone... Thank you so much for this....

Han : Hurry make a wish and blow the candle