Fallin'

Dear Y/N,

Congratulations on your graduation! I'm so happy that we can finally graduate elementary together with Jaemin. We create a lot of memorable memories don't we? All the good times we had together will always be cherished. I hope that you'll have a great break! I'm gonna miss you so much. I'll missed playing and having fun with you and Jaemin. But I hope that we can get into the same middle school together again! And I'm looking forward to create more memories with you and Jaemin. When we come back, let's celebrate the first day by going to a park together! I wish all the best for you, princess. Ah, I noticed that you have been wearing the necklace that I gave you. It really suits you princess and you look so beautiful with it~ I'm glad that it suits you well. Please take care of it okay? Because you're going to keep it forever right? Well anyways, I hope you're doing well and happy, princess. Let's meet again soon!

Love,

Han

You squeal under your pillow after you read the letter. Red cheeks, beating heart, happiness, excitement shows that your feelings towards him grew stronger. You keep reading the letter over and over, and you can't stop reading the part where he said that you're beautiful with the necklace. A big smile showing on your face as you close your eyes and hold the letter to your chest. You put the letter back inside the envelope and put it in your drawer carefully. Then you went to sleep with a warm feeling in your chest.

Time skip to Middle School

It's the first day of school. You're nervous yet excited to meet your bestfriends and wondered if they changed or not. Getting ready and dressing up as you're listening to some music to boost your mood for today. Over the break, you took care of yourself and well, let's just say you had a bit of glow up, but not too much either. As you're finishing some final touches on your hair, you heard your mom called you to hurry up and have breakfast. After you're done you came down and have breakfast with your parents. When you're done, you kiss your mom goodbye and she said that you should take it easy and you'll be fine at school today, then you smile at her and go with your dad. You waved your dad goodbye as you see the car going and turn to look at the new school. It was pretty big and it looked so wonderful. You were lost in the view when suddenly you heard voices behind you calling your name.

Jaemin : Y/N!!

Han : Yah Y/N!! 

You turn your head to the direction of the voice and found Han and Jaemin running towards you. A big smile plastered on your face as you run towards them. You're so happy that you got in the same school with your bestfriends again. You were just worried that you're going to be alone in this school but to your surprise, they're here too.

Y/N : Han! Jaemin! Omg I'm so happy to see you guys here! I was worried that we won't be together again...

Jaemin : Haha silly, of course we will always be together

Han : Haha, yeah... Whoa?

Jaemin : What? 

Y/N : What? Is there somethi-

Han : Y/N, since when did you get so pretty? 

Jaemin : Now that you mention it... Yeah.. Since when Y/N?

Y/N : Omg guys stopppp..... I'm just who I am.. It's me, Y/N... Nothing changed and I'm still the same me

Han : Really? Wow Y/N you just got even prettier! 

Jaemin : Yeah, you do got even prettier Y/N

Y/N : T-thanks I guess?

You were embarassed so your cheeks were so red. Han and Jaemin smiles and hugs you. A warm feeling flooded your body as you guys hug together and welcome each other. The bell rung and you guys went to your class. to your surprise, you have the same classes with them, again. Most people would probably be annoyed but not to you because you really enjoy their company and besides, they're your bestfriends.