If Without You

Hello guys it's Yuki here. I forgot to tell you that I recommend to listen to the songs that I'll be puting from now on while reading this so you guys can get the feel or mood of the story and also for a better experience :) Well that's all from me and enjoy reading! (You can hear the songs on Spotify or SoundCloud too but look at the title first. That is if the audio doesn't play here while you're reading)
—————————————————————————————————————————

You went to Jaemin and asked what's wrong with him. He didn't answer you and he just smile at you. Something is off, you thought. Jaemin's previous expression was clearly telling the opposite of what he just showed. But you didn't want to make him uncomfortable so you just leave the thought be. Han on the other hand, was looking at you both, confused. You turn around to see him and realized that Han was looking at you and Jaemin.

Han : Yah! What are you guys talking about? Are you guys keeping secrets from me?!?

Y/N : No! Of course not!

Jaemin : Why would we keep secrets from you... So don't worry

Han : Then what are you guys talking about?

Y/N : Jaemin was looking a bit sad so I came to ask if he's okay. Well it turns out that he's fine... Maybe I'm just worrying too much?

Jaemin : Yeah you worry too much, Y/N *inside his heart, I'm happy that you're worried about me but if only you knew...*

Han : Y/N always worry too much. You should relax a bit!

Y/N : Well yeah, I guess...

Then the three of you went home together. As always, you would have a small date with Han before you go home. Today you both have tteokbokki together and he make sure that you eat a lot. Han always takes care of you like his little sister. He would always help you when you're having a hard time, will always be there for you, protects you from any harm, and always make time for you.

One day, your came late to school and you're surprised to see the person next to your seat. That seat was always empty but now there's a person sitting there. You walk to your seat quietly trying not to distract other students. This person seems like the quiet type of person and from the looks, he doesn't talk much and that he seems smart. The teacher assigned to be in a group of two for a group assignment. Han and Jaemin were already together which leave you no choice but to be with the new guy.

Y/N : Do you want to be in a group with me?

??? : Yeah, sure... It's just us two anyway...

Y/N : Right.... (Omg his voice is so deep yet charming~) I'm Y/N by the way

Jisung : I'm Jisung... Now shall we do the assignment?

Y/N : Yes! Let's do our best, Jisung

Jisung nods and smile at you. His smile is so sweet and your little heart is screaming of how cute he looks. Then you two proceed to do the assignment. It was an easy one so you two finish it quickly than anyone else. It was quiet for some time and you decided to break the ice by opening a conversation to get to know him better.