Moon Light Kiss (3)

*plzzzz vote and comment!*

My toe nails were still painted black, there were only a few chips in the paint.

He jumped off a rock and he landed back in his room. It was fun. He let go and I was still hooked on him. He laughed and grabbed my arms, then out of nowhere he was holding me in his arms, and then he through me on the bed. I laughed and then I started feeling guilty. My mom was just killed and I was laughing and having a good time. The feeling left when he grabbed me again and twirled me around. It was so much fun. I felt like a little girl again. He through me on the bed again he we were both laughing and staring at the ceiling.  

"I haven't had that much fun in a long time." He said.  

"Same here." I agreed. I didn't realize it before but he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, that weren't to tight but was still fitting and he had a black and red striped long sleeved shirt on that was also fitting and you could see his muscles. My heart was pumping hard. I couldn't stop staring at him from head to toe. He was like an angel. He was a beautiful dark angel. I wanted him. But I knew I couldn't...I would have no real future with him...plus I now know that I don't know him that well after all. But...I felt like I had known him from somewhere...it was a weird and yet a comfortable feeling.

He got up and through some clothes beside me. It was a pair of black jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt.  

"Thanks." I said.  

"I kind of got the feeling that you liked long sleeved shirts so my sister let you use hers." He said. His face suddenly turned grim.  

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked down at my wrists. I had forgotten. I almost killed my self when my dad left me. I took a knife and locked my self in my room and I cut every vain I could see. So now there were jagged lines on my wrists and they were going to stay there for a reminder of how much I was hurt.  

"Oh...that." I said covering them up. He looked up at me and smiled. But his smile didn't fully reach his amazing eyes.  

"Just promise you will never hurt your self like that again." He said. I smiled back at him.  

"I promise." I said. I held out my pinky. He laughed and he locked his pinky with mine.  

"Okay then...we have an agreement." He said chuckling.  

"Okay....now get out before I have to kick your butt." I said smiling.  

"Ha-ha you wish!" He laughed.  

"I'll be downstairs. Hurry up slow poke." He said shutting the door when I picked up a brush and I chucked it at him.  

"You got lucky!" I yelled to him. I heard a couple of people laughing.

Chapter 3: Meeting my new family

I brushed my long black hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I decided to put some make up on, but then I forgot that I didn't have any make up any more. I went in his bathroom to make sure I still looked okay with out make up. That's when I saw a whole new set of make up on the counter with a note attached to it.

Hello Elizabeth.  

My name is Kate. I'm Lawrence's step sister.  

I heard that you were going to stay and so, when you and my brother stepped outside I brought this in his room so you could get ready. I hope that you will come to like us...don't worry we won't bite (ha-ha). Me and you are kind of alike. So if there is anything you need. Let me know.  

P.S I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother. It was hard for me to when I lost my father and mother. Everything will get better. We all welcome you. 