Moon Light Kiss (20)

Lawrence pulled me close to him and kissed me. I rolled my eyes internally and waited until he was satisfied.  

"You guys are so freaking weird!" I yelled when he broke the kiss. I let Shane's hand go and stormed off in the direction of my home.

When we got back to the house, I went strait to my room. I still wasn't sure how I was going explain everything, and I really didn't want to see Lawrence or Shane right now. They managed to piss me off more than usual.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in....no wait, who is it?" I said quickly changing my mind.  

"It's Shane." I sighed.  

"Go away please. I need to take a break from you and your brother." I said plopping down on my bed. The door opened anyway and he let himself in. Of course. He never listens or respects people's bubbles, as I like to call peoples personal space.  

"I know you don't want to see me, but I just had to see you. I've been with out seeing you for so long; I just can't stand it anymore." He said as he closed the door. He sat on the bed next to me. He gently removed the hair that was on my face and smiled his very sexy sweet smile. I couldn't resist smiling back at him.  

"You are so beautiful Liz." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and arranged myself so that I was sitting in front of him, cross-legged.  

"You know what's cool?" I said playing with is fingers in my hand.  

"What?" His voice sounded very seductive and it gave me chills.  

"I can tell the difference between you and Lawrence now. You see, when I became a vampire my senses became sharper and now you and Lawrence have both vocal differences and physical differences. For example, your voice sounds sharper, yet sweet. Lawrence's voice sounds....soft and some what harsh at times. And your facial features are sharper as well as soft and inviting. Lawrence's is like his voice, soft, but harsh looking sometimes." I said quietly.  

"Are you trying to tell me something?" He asked lifting my face with his finger. I wanted to tell him so bad, but I was so confused.  

"Are the others here?" I asked. He shook his head.  

"They went out to hunt. Kate is here though. She doesn't trust me enough, I guess. She is watching Erik right now though." He explained.  

"I love you." I whispered. He smiled and took me in his arms. We laid down on the bed while his arms were tightly wrapped around me. It felt good to be held.

"Are you mad at me for kissing Erik?" I asked after a while. He chuckled and his breath brushed gently against my neck, giving me goose bumps on my arms.  

"No. It would be incredibly childish to be mad at you for something you couldn't control. Why do you ask, love?" He asked kissing my hair and rubbing my arm with his hand.  

"I just thought you would be. Lawrence was furious, but don't tell him I told you." I said.  

"Lawrence is too sensitive about things. He turns a small problem into a huge problem. He's always been like that, and I'm not to sure why." He said softly.  

"So....if you don't mind me asking, when will you let us know who you have chosen?" He asked sounding a little awkward.  

"Soon. Or at least I hope it will be soon. I'm very confused." I said.  

"I'm sorry, but what's there to be confused about? I know you love him, and I know you love me. I get how that is confusing, but really? You've seen how he is. What's stopping you from choosing me?" He asked sitting up and staring at me trying to understand. I was close to fuming. How could he forget?