8

Our team was playing super well third set and so was Seijoh.

They haven't put in Oikawa yet and we're already at match point so I doubt they will or he warmed up for nothing.

I could also tell Tanaka was really getting fired up this set, ever since Oikawa stepped in, the girls haven't shut up. That really gets him going. 

"Sub!" I hear the other team call for. What the?

They're putting him in, at match point?

He goes back to set up for a serve, far back for a jump serve.

This guy can't be that goood, he came in mid-game.

He throws the ball up and builds up momentum in the run, Oikawa jumps up and his arm completely slams the ball towards Tsukishima.

"Wow." I say under my breath. He can jump serve and aim.

He is a weapon.

"I just started watching but, it looks like I was right. Number 6 and number 5." Oikawa starts. Just by saying his number, Hinata was frightened. "You two must be first years, your receives are terrible."

I would kill for him to serve that ball to me. I want to hit that serve. I want to serve like that.

Oikawa catches me looking at him again, while walking back to his starting position.

"Alright, one more time." He says, then winks at me. "This one's for you sweetheart."

I look at him with some shock as he throws the ball up. Just like before he swings his arm crazy fast and directs it right at Tsuki.

Even I feel bad for the guy.

"Hey! Great King! Why don't you aim the ball at me? I can take it! Aim for my head, unless you're too scared!" Hinata whines and moves side to side.

Great King? Is that his nickname?

Oikawa delivered us a monster serve, along with a continuous talk throughout the set up.

Tsuki gave them a chance ball and when they were about to attack, Hinata runs in and gets a one touch on potato head.

Daichi passes it to Kageyama while Hinata sprint to the other side of the court, potato head tries to keep up with him, but only the ball can. Hinata hits it and it flies past the Oikawa, but barely coming out.

Luckily, it's just a line ball.

It felt like time stopped, only thing moving was the ball. Then, the ref looked at me, and I put the flag down. He gave us the point and our team celebrated in awe.

I gave a vague smile and it quickly goes away as I pass Oikawa. 

"Looks like I'm not the one missing out." I tell him.

He seemed a little shocked, but then he smiled.

I already don't like him again.

I gave my flag to the ref and join the team after they had their pep talk and packed up.

They said there goodbyes and I walked with them out. I noticed Kageyama stopping and walked into the bathroom unannounced.

I keep walking with my brother and his friends.

"Hey want to come with me to the front office before going to the bus?" Kiyoko asks. I look at the boys then back at her and give her a nod.

We walk silently together and she does what she needs to. I wait for her and take a look around a little more.