29(4)

"English! Japanese!" I smack both Kageyama and Hinata's head out of anger after reading their scores from the exams.

The two sat on the floor in the center of the gym.

If one were to be mistaken, some might think they're dead for how frozen they are.

They're dead, on the inside.

"Padema, make them go to the club room." Daichi peaks his head in and tells me before disappearing once again. But his head pops back in for a sec, "Bring their exam scores."

I sigh because I always allow myself to fall into these types of situations.

"Let's go." I tell them and start heading for the door, assuming they were following me.

I look back and they're still moping in their own world.

I let out another sigh and walk over to them. Taking them by the ears and squeezing it, basically dragging them to the club room.

"Thank you." My brother tells me after I drop the two of them on the floor in the room.

I stay leaning on the door frame, for I'm not in anyone's way.

"What did you get Padema?" Tsiuki asks me.

"64." I tell him. The rest of the guys seemed surprised, except for Tsuki.

"Wow, you only missed one? Me too." He replies and we exchange a little fist bump.

He goes back to packing like the rest of them. Well, except for those two.

"Well, Padema. Since you're one of the highest scoring first year, you should volunteer as the tutor for these two and maybe they'll actually listen." Suga suggests.

It wasn't a bad idea.

"How are we going to get to Tokyo now?" I hear Kageyama mumble. Everyone looks down at the two and see they're just thinking so hard right now. "We'll walk."

"Or bike." Hinata provides a bad idea too.

"Hey, dorkwads." Tanaka grabs their attention.

He looks down at them and purposes a horribly great idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 30 minutes of tutor prep time for their exam, I waited patiently for Kageyama and Hinata to finish their make up exams.

"Let's go!" Kageyama grabs my arm the moment he exits the class and we all start running.

They can't miss this match.

Well, they can, but they won't.

"Sup Einsteins." A woman stops us in our tracks in front of the car we were told to look out for. So this is her. Wow, she got huge breasts as much as I hate to admit it. "You ready?"

"You're Tanaka's older sister." Hinata points out the obvious.

We've met her for 2 seconds and you can tell she's related to him.

"Saeko, but call me Big Sis." She starts walking back to the drivers seat then looks at us. "Don't worry, I can get you geniuses to Tokyo in a flash."

"Okay, Big Sis!" The two idiots shout at her.

"Shotgun!" Hinata shouts.

Oh great. I'm in the back, with him.

We buckle up, which was Tanaka's biggest wish for us. Big Sis started the car and completely broke the gas pedal she was driving so fast and so recklessly.