18

Karasuno started up their second set after taking the first one. I hope they snag this one too.

"Wow, he's so beautiful." I hear Rinko say.

"I know. Plus he's a setter too. Oh my gosh he's looking over here!" Chizuri exclaims.

I look down and see who they're talking about.

Ugh, he's here.

"Heyyy, Padema." He waves at me a gives me one of his famous smiles.

"Oikawa." I reply with the dullest tone I had.

"Don't be like that. Wish me luck, sweetheart." He gives me his sappy tones.

I roll my eyes and pull the under of my eye down while sticking my tongue out.

I hear some of my teammates still gushing over him.

"Ladies." he shows the slightest affection towards them.

They all scream and I cover my ears with them towering over me.

Oikawa finally walks away and I can feel Rinko looking at me. I release my palms off my ears and face her.

"How do you know a guy like that?" She asks with some sass.

I can't tell if she's jealous or trying to make me feel bad about myself.

Probably both.

"We met at a game when he played against my brother." I tell her.

She stomps away from me, I'm getting angry vibes from her.

"Wow, you might have to take me to their games if they ever play them again." Mao swoons.

I roll my eyes and pay attention to the game.

Date Tech calls for a time out after losing just as many points as they gained.

We're in the lead 10-12 but, I can tell they're really focusing on Asahi and Hinata the most.

But, it's hard to watch when your team is so loud and your captain gushes over your own brother.

You don't see me doing that for Kagey- or um Tanaka or anyone else on the team even though I'm not attracted to any of them.

This Date Tech wall thing is crazy though. They just adjusted their block and declined one of Asahi's most powerful hits.

The way he just wined up his arm for the hit, I can tell he was really feeling it.

But, this team has monster skills, especially on defense.

Tsuki and Asahi showed them our wall and blocked their quick attack.

The vibes around me started building. Shimada and Takinoue were feeling it. My team was confident, and so was Daichi's.

They need to win this.

Hinata's back in the front row which delivers their combo special.

It's beautiful every time I see it.

We reached match point and Date Tech was only 3 points away from tying it up.

Not the widest gap but still close enough to catch up.

"Go for the point!" Captain shouts down to them.

Hinata serves it up and it's unfortunately out.

Even from here I could see Kageyama trying to get to Hinata and Tanaka having to stop him.

I let out a small chuckle which confuses some of my teammates.