prologue

The rain hit softly against the car window as it drove, with only a mother, a daughter, and a driver in the car. The daughter was in a light blue dress, her
e/c eyes big as dry tears laid on her cheeks. As for the mother, she looked outside the window with a soft gaze as she took in the weather outside.

" It's rainy outside, ain't it Y/n?"

The women question as she turns to her young daughter, the daughter turns her head up at her mother with a sad gaze instead of her soft mother's gaze. The women frowns.

" don't cry dear, it's alright, they'll be coming back..."

The women spoke with a soft smile as she slowly crease's her daughter's cheek as she looks up at her. The girl eye's travel down to the women's stomach.

" Mommy, are you pregnant? Is that why daddy was so happy?"

The little girl asks, having the women look down at her shock, before softly smiling with a giggle.

" Yes dear, it was supposed to be a surprise. But I should have known that you would figure it out instantly"

" Dear, could you please play for me?"

The pregnant women asks, holding a hand to her now bigger tummy as she sat in the chair in discomfort. Before her sat a grand piano, and on the little chair to the piano sat a little h/c haired girl in a light pink dress.

" What would you like me to play?"

The girl asks as she looks down at the piano, her soft fingers going over the keys softly as the women softly smiled.

" The lullaby."

The little girl nods her head, immediately knowing what song her mother was talking about. She slowly shifted herself in the chair, before playing, her small fingers going over every key like magic as the mother softly smiled as she hummed.

" hmm... so soft..."

The women mumbles under her breath as her daughter continues to play, the women looked out the window as the music went through her head. Oh how the soft music of the piano calmed down the mother.

OT ᑭᗩIO

" uhhhh... Y/n?" The h/c haired girl, Y/n, snaps out of her thoughts, quickly turning away from the window to see and brown-haired female, Haruhi, look at her with concern.

Y/n looks at her with a confused look,
" Hmm?", Y/n hums out with a response as she stood up from the soft chair she sat in.

" what were you thinking about?" She asks as Y/n stood beside her, looking as Tamaki talks about making Haruhi 'girly'.

Y/n turns to Haruhi with a soft smile,
" My Mother", Y/n spoke with a soft smile as she looks back at the scene. Haruhi looks at Y/n for a moment, having Y/n catch her gaze.

" I never got to ask you why you joined the host club," Haruhi asks while Y/n looks at everyone in front of her who were all talking to each other.

" I just have way to much free time on my hands I suppose" Y/n spoke with a shrug of her shoulders, Haruhi looks at her with an annoyed expression.

" Damm rich kids" Y/n turns as she laughs.

" Damm rich kids indeed Haruhi" Y/n says as she laughs. This caught the attention of Tamaki, having him look over to see Y/n talking to Haruhi.

" Leave my little princess alone!" He shouts out, running in and grabbing Haruhi away from Y/n. Y/n looks at him confused.

" Your gross boss..." Y/n mumbles out with a sigh.

' What have I gotten myself into?'