Chapter seven

" Kirimi-Chan... I'm afraid your mistaken, sorry but I don't have a little sister"  Tamaki spoke, kneeling down to the small girl's hight having her look up at him. Her blue eyes started filling with tears, causing Y/n to grab her in a hug.

" Tamaki shut up!" Y/n shouted, slapping him as she hugs the small girl, Kirimi, as she cries.

" Are you sure?... Cause your hair is blonde like mine" Kirimi whimpers out, moving away from Y/n's grasp and looking up at Tamaki. He suddenly blushes.

" Okay, I give in! I'll be your new big brother for the day!" Tamaki shouts out, picking up Kirimi and twirling her around causing her to giggle. Y/n sighs, standing up. She stood beside Koyoa and Haruhi, wandering what to do.

" Koyoa-Senpai, what's should we do?" Haruhi asks, looking up at him, having
Y/n follow.

" Well, we should start off by seeing if she actually has a brother that goes to this school" Koyoa responded, having Y/n about to speak tell a sudden voice interrupts her.

" Kirimi... Kirimi" they all turn to see a boy standing at the crack of the door, he had blonde hair a blue eyes.

" Hey, who the hell are you?" The twins spoke in unison as Kirimi hugged Tamaki since she thought Tamaki was her older brother. Y/n stood there very confused.

' Was that door always there?'

" Master, you forgot your cloak" what seems to be a butler and a maid walked out from the door with a cloak and a dark wig in there hands, having them put it on the boy and spin him around. Once he stopped from the spinning, he was revealed as-

"Nekozawa-Senpai?!"

Everyone gasped in shock, sep for Koyoa. Y/n sighs.

" I'm not surprised" she mutters to herself. The maid and butler proceed to explain to the host club that Nekozawa has to wear a robe and a dark wig to protect himself from the light, or he will pass out from to much.

" So, Kirimi is your younger sister?" Y/n asks, pointing at Kirimi, having Nekozawa nod his head.

" Yes." He responds.

" Come on Kirimi," the butler spoke.
" Let's go home" the maid finishes, having Kirimi grasp onto Tamaki.

" No, I don't want to! I wanna stay here with big brother!" Kirimi cry's out, causing Nekozawa to turn away, Tamaki notices.

" Nekozawa-Senpai" Tamaki mutters out.

" Don't worry about me Souh, I just want Kirimi to be happy" he responds, before anyone can say anything, he continues.

" So...give her the love and attention that she deserves!" before anyone can stop him, he runs out of the room, crying.

" Now Wait- Senpai!" Tamaki shouts out. Y/n frowns, he just needs a little bit more confidence then maybe he could adjust to the light- well that was her opinion.

" Sibling relations are a problem in most households" Koyoa spoke, pushing up his glasses. Y/n looks down.

' he's not wrong'

" even so, I'm kinda jealous," Y/n and the others turned to see Haruhi looking out the window.

" I've been an only child my whole life, so I can't really relate. But I can't imagine having a younger sibling that's so different from you, you can't even spend time together..." Haruhi spoke. Y/n looks back at the ground, peering down at her left hand.