Chapter fourteen

" Thank god, I started getting tired" Hoshi yawned as the last customer left, leaving the host club workless.

" Finally, we agree on something" she sighed, hunching over her legs as she closed her eyes for a minute, placing her hands on her legs for support.

" So, when did we have other twins in this place?" Hikaru questioned, feeling angry that she kept in this lie when it isn't a big deal. Even though he asked this before, but maybe her brother would give him a true answer.

" HAHA! You didn't tell them I existed!-... well I didn't either at my school so I guess we're even!" He laughed, turning over towards Y/n who looked up at him.

" I want to hurt you, and nothing is going to stop me from throw a punch towards your face" he chuckles.

" Mhm, sure- ACK!" He grabbed his nose, falling back into the chair. Y/n stood up calmly, walking over to her bag and picking it up before glancing towards some of the hosts.

" I'm going to a cafe, bye" you walked past them, koyoa smiling and turning towards the twins.

" She may know self-defense, but could you please go with her" the twins were kinda disappointed that they were giving the job, they wanted to ask her older brother about all the juicy details.

" Koyoa- your realizing you gave them that job!?" That's when they realized Tamaki also whines and carried on about keeping Y/n safe and always becomes quiet and nervous around her. It was obvious that he had liked her. He wasn't even hiding it, how stupid.

" yes, and it will be fine" the twins smirked, quickly following up after Y/n.
" Wait for us Y/n-Chan!!" They cried, Honey, hugging his stuffed bunny to his chest.

" Awww... I wanted to talk to her-... how about Hoshi-San?" He skipped over to the boy that was shoving some candy and cake in his mouth, having honey eyes widen.

" you like candy too?!" Hoshi came to a halt, turning towards Honey before slowly nodding his head. Honey claps his hands.

" Me too! Would you like to eat this cake with me?" He pulls a cake out of thin air, showing it to him. Hoshi nodded.

" Yes"

" You two can stop following me" she huffed, walking towards the cafe that her family owned. This one was different, this one was a cat theme, there were cats, books, coffee, and some sweets.

" Sorry, we can't, orders are orders" Hikaru spoke out, following her with a bored look, his brother walking beside him.

" Also I would like to see the cafe" Karou muttered, Hikaru agreeing with a hum.

" you two are so annoying"

" Hey! Look who's talking!"

She came to a halt, turning and looking up at them with a frustrated look.

" Oh shut it!" She shouts back irritated, balding her fists up as she points at them, having them both take a step back.

" Calm down Y/n-Chan" Karou muttered out, she rolls her eyes, walking off, having them follow her again.

" Stop following me!"

" Sorry, we can't"

" is that all?" " yes," the lady smiled, walking away with their orders. Y/n looked back to the cat she was petting, looking at Hikaru and Kaoru with an irritated look.

" my family owns this place, I think I'll be fine" they shook there head, Kaoru picking up a kitten that was scratching at his leg.

" We already ordered." You sigh, turning away as the cat jumped off your lap, the kitten Karou was holding patting his cheeks while meowing happily.

" Fine...." Hikaru leaned in his chair, looking out the window. He didn't care for cats, so he was only here for the food.

" Hey Y/n, if you don't mind me asking-" Y/n looked up at Kaoru who started talking as he placed the kitten, having it run off somewhere.

" Why did you keep your twin brother a secret from us?" He asks, looking into her eyes.

" When I was around five he left with my father to America, I wasn't allowed to go, and visits with each other only happened very little" she turned away, fiddling with her fingers.

" it left me very bored. So my mother decided to not make me bored by putting me in auditions for tv shows, which my brother did also." she took a deep breath in, " the point is- people kept wanting to be friends with us just so they can meet me or him..." she closes her eyes, not wanting to go over bored with the other things that happened.

" wouldn't that just annoy you? It wouldn't make you hate your brother" she opened her eyes to see Hikaru talking. Little did you know, people couldn't tell them apart, having them go through a similar situation, but they hated people instead of one another- but that was before the host club.

" Well, after my mother died he came back, and it was the first time I saw him in a long time. We got into an argument and let's just say that it got a little messy" she nervously laughed before looking into their eyes.

" Anyways- what about you guys? You two are twins so I'm guessing you have a similar story to mine"

____

Word count: 892

Posted: 12/29/20

Edited: