Chapter One

A. N I don't own the pictures or the song! that how imagine Nightmare Assassin clothes

                     Nightmare POV

I am on top of tallest building we have here in New York  watching everyone threw my hood, what is it like not knowing when you are gonna die by someone hand and you are not gonna know it?  what is that feeling?  my other side feels it all the time I know because he comes to me all the time scared to death that someone gonna come and kill him.
..................
Bold is Nightmare
Italic is Alec
...................
What is it like Alec? 
Being scared of death?
Yes
Uhhhhh how do I explain this? What are you scared of Nightmare?
... I don't know
..............

That was two days ago I still don't know that answer to my question. I stand up and fall forward watching the ground come up fast. I am still not feeling anything..."OMG SOMEONE FALLING!!! " I hear a woman scream "SOMEONE CALL 911!!!! " a men shouts.
Why are they yelling for?
Because you are falling off the state building.
But they don't need to scream it they are loud and annoying.
They just don't wanna see someone die or want blood on there clothes
Annoying

I turn myself and send myself closer to the building just to put feet on and skid tiny bit on the windows.

That gonna be annoying to clean

I just huff at Alec comment and just start to walk back up the building, I look down to see people go back to there business.

Guess no one really called 911
They screamed for no reason then!

Alec just laughs and goes back to sleep since he will be going back to school tomorrow. He leaves but he just goes back like nothing happened, I start to run to go home so the body does get rest for tomorrow.

                *le time skip *

I slide into our open window quietly so our parents don't wake up and yell at us for being out so late, I change out of all the clothes we have on and slip into Alec PJ's he set out before giving me control I would have preferred just to sleep in pair of boxers or our birthday suit but Alec says his papa likes to check on us at 1 am to see if we are all right since the bullies of his school leaves nightmares and I am still new to all of this. Yeah I was created week before today. I lay down in bed with the cover on, as I started to relax our papa poke his head in. Just on time "Nightmare why are you up is something wrong? " He must saw my eyes open damn his good eyes.. well those eyes  and his stealth give him his assassin name The Watcher "Why is Alec going back to school when he just left it? " papa came over, so I moved over so he can sit down and he did that he know us well. He smiled softly "that cute you are being protective over Alec like that even tho you are only week and a day old" I frown at that I am not protective of Alec even him going to school makes my blood boil and I wanna keep home were he will be safe and sound.  I just think this is stupid "he going to a different school nightmare" papa said with a kind smile "it doesn't mean it gonna be different , it may be a new school but bullies still lives " I said with a mad tone "you guys mission tomorrow after 10 " papa says as he gets up and leaves our room "now you are speaking my language papa" I said with a smirk and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

                            Alec Pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! as the alarm goes off for school.
Ugh!!!  why in the hell did you set that for your alarm!!
Good morning to you to mister grumpy.
Yadda yadda go back to sleep Alec
No can do Nightmare
Nightmare growls in anger
Fuck school and just stay here Alec!!!!
Nightmare you make it sound so easy
Cause it is, just fuck it and stay here where you are safe!!!!!
I wish you were out here in real person body Nightmare
DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT ALEC!!!!.... but why do you wish that?
Because I wanna hug you and snuggle you.
.... Maybe you do need go to school cause you lost it.....
I just laugh and go to the restroom to do what I need to do then

               *10 minutes later*

Do you really feel that way?
About wanna hug and snuggle you?
Yeah
Of course I do!
After I said that he just go back to being quiet I think he went to sleep "BOYS BREAKFAST READY!! " dad yelled up the stairs. With that I grab my bag and quickly went down the stairs and run to the table, pull out the chair fast papa laughs "slow down Alec school not gonna go anywhere " I giggled and nod my head excitedly with mouth full of food and swallow my food "I know but I have feeling this school meant for me so you guys don't worry and Nightmare no longer has to be protective"
I am not protective!!!!
uh huh
I am not!!!!!
okaaayyy
Nightmare just grunts and goes back to being quiet as soon I was done finish eating I grab my bag off my chair and ran to the door to my shoes on "see you two when you get back, you got to meet your team mates today okay dears? " papa said and dad came up behind him and hug him from behind "Okay! " I said in excitement "try to get Nightmare in agreement with this okay Alec" dad said in a knowing tone thinking Nightmare just said he not gonna work with other assassins "dad he hasn't said anything " I said with a confused tone dad and papa frowned in worried. I ran out the door because I was running little late for the bus "FIGURE OUT WHAT WRONG WITH HIM DEAR OKAY! " papa yelled to me "ALREADY PLAN TO PAPA!! " I yelled back while running to the bus stop
What wrong Nightmare?
He didn't replied I was getting worried he usual reply after I ask, I got to bus stop which took five minutes to get there and he still yet to reply.
Nightmare what wrong, did I said something wrong?
The bus came I got on and look for open seats and there was in the back so I went there and sat down and there was gasp of fear in the bus , then a deep male voice spoke up in a angry voice "you are in my spot move it!! " I look up to see deep cobalt blue eyes looking into my light  bluish green eyes "oh I didn't knew I am sorry " I started to get up when I  heard a sad annoyed sigh and I stop from getting up "aisle or window? " I asked him and he looked at me confused "aisle? " he says with a confused voice so I slid to the window and put my bag on my lap and smiled up at him "well are you gonna sit " with that he sat down next to me and I smiled bigger "hai my name is Alec I am new here what your name sir? " he looked at me with a surprised face and said "Dominic " I smile happily "nice yo meet you Dominic! can we be friends " by now everyone was talking in hush whisper but with our hearing we heard everything "you saw that the new kid just stayed in Dominic seat and Dominic just sat with him! " one girl said "and new kid wants to be friends with Dominic the poor kid gonna die! " the other girl said I frown at that what did she mean by that? " sure I will be your friend Alec" I looked at him and smiled happily "YAYYYYYY!!!! " I screamed in excitement he flinched and glared at me " opps" I smiled and giggled "sorry about that I got excited when you agreed " he just grunts and looks up and closed his eyes. he must be sleepy!
"did you saw that the kid yelled and all Dominic just glared" one guy says then all soundly it got loud on the bus "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! " Dominic yells out and then it got quite all you can hear is the radio playing on the bus and I look at Dominic "do you hate it when people get loud? " I asked him softly and he open his eyes and look at me "yeah I do, I got sensitive hearing so it hurt when it get loud " I hum softly and got quite to look out the window after couple minutes Dominic speaks up " don't stop talking to me please " I looked at him and smiled "okay, may I ask a question Dom? " I asked him softly  he look at me "shoot" he says softly "why are people scared you? " he hums then looks up at ceiling. "It because I am the king of the school" I look at him then hums "what your favorite color " he look at me so quick with a surprised look I am surprised he didn't get a whip lash from that "what? " then he just laughs and shakes his head "what???? " I said even more confused and went back to being quiet and eyes closed.

                         *at school*

we got to school and unloaded from the bus, am I the only one who thinks the bus is a banana peel and the kids and bus driver is the banana???  just me? "Black" Dom said as he walks past me and into the building of hell wait a minute I run inside and yell "YOU ARE SO CONFUSING DOMINIC ! " he just laughs and keep walking he so confusing!

A. N.
first chapter done!!  and does Dominic reminds you of anyone you met hmmmmm! anyway see ya my little souls!